America Shutdown Implemented To Ensure Our Healthcare Capacity Is Not Exceeded

floridays

It’s not creepy at all. It’s was a rather small tacky gold statue. Christians are just so silly with their proclamations denouncing anything remotely related to sin.

It’s not the first Trump statue and it won’t be the last.
I'll stand by creepy, and I love Trump.

Don't be El Creepo.

El Correcto

god is dead
Also Donald Trump has brought more joy to my heart than Jesus ever could.
I see nothing wrong in people wanting to erect Trump statues. Hell I actually hope the government pisses away money on that outside of state houses. I want the democrats to have to walk by a Donald Trump statue anytime they enter it.

floridays

You Christians are so silly with your Jewish superstitions. I promise you the dead jew of the sky won’t smite you for building statues, golden or not.
Not my worry. You think you can gas me up, have at it

I welcome you over, @BrownFlush, will tell you I'm not a Christian however.

El Correcto

god is dead
Not my worry. You think you can gas me up, have at it

I welcome you over, @BrownFlush, will tell you I'm not a Christian however.
Jesus Christ, you’re still bitching about not letting the pastor dunk you in his pee pee water. Get with the program and quit whining dude.

floridays

Also Donald Trump has brought more joy to my heart than Jesus ever could.
I see nothing wrong in people wanting to erect Trump statues. Hell I actually hope the government pisses away money on that outside of state houses. I want the democrats to have to walk by a Donald Trump statue anytime they enter it.
I got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy down in my heart, down in my heart, down in my heart

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m not going to crawl out of current events to go bother Christians off doing their own thing. If they want to step outside of their bubble and come discuss their Jewish fairytales here that is also fine.

floridays

Jesus Christ, you’re still bitching about not letting the pastor dunk you in his pee pee water. Get with the program and quit whining dude.
Show your ignorance, I've been baptized in water and in Christ. No whining here, and neither make me better than anyone else, neither add any glory to me.

floridays

I’m not going to crawl out of current events to go bother Christians off doing their own thing. If they want to step outside of their bubble and come discuss their Jewish fairytales here that is also fine.

Señor Dumas, should be your new name, you obviously crawled out long enough to make that observation.

bbsam

Staff member
I need no passage to know each person alive has idols in their life, period.
Politically speaking Trump is not the lefts.
Should I begin to mention the lefts idols or are you convinced?
I don't speak of personage exclusively either.
You’d be wrong and surprised.

floridays

I'm trying to understand.

If you thought the personage part was personal you are incorrect.
Personage, in my usage of the word was directed at leaders, the other idols are their expressed moral positions.

bbsam

Staff member
We must not be on the same page.
I made my thoughts known

you said

I thought you were going to correct and surprise me, that is why I said I was all ears.
You are correct. I thought that you were talking about me personally, not “the left”.

Then again, that’s not really the point is it? Everything is “whataboutism”. Just come out and say it. Idolizing Donald Trump has been and will continue to be very bad for the Republican Party.

floridays

You are correct. I thought that you were talking about me personally, not “the left”.

Then again, that’s not really the point is it? Everything is “whataboutism”. Just come out and say it. Idolizing Donald Trump has been and will continue to be very bad for the Republican Party.
Personally I don't idolize Trump, whether or not he would consider himself a conservative or not is not important to me. His actions for the most part have been more conservative than Reagan ever was. When Biden destroys everything Trump put in place I expect great buyers remorse. Time will tell.

I'll never attack your personal life or past Sam, I have skeletons like everyone else. I'm only forgiven.