America the welfare state...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
This should be interesting.

Lue C Fur, keep one arm behind your back to make it fair.

There is a drunk bum down the street...i will send him to fight for me...that should be a fair fight...the last time i fought Unionboy i had both arms tied behind my back and it still was not fair...i kinda felt bad.:wink2:

unionman

You Republican anti union idiots make me sick. Look who your friends are on this board. Delusional is a good word for you thinking that you are beating me up with your traitorous tung.

unionman

And again i dont vote Democrat just because im in a Union and my Union tells me to...i actually can think for my self and make an informed decision. By the way hows that dem in office doing for us right now? Still no contract and not released...maybe another 4 more.
You really don't have a clue do you? There have been more mediation board releases in one year than all of Bush's eight years. They just changed the rule on how the vote should work when a union vote takes place and They actually might and I emphasize the word might actually beat Fred S and change the law he created to stay non union.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
You Republican anti union idiots make me sick. Look who your friends are on this board. Delusional is a good word for you thinking that you are beating me up with your traitorous tung.

Be careful Unionboy...you dont want to pop a blood vessel...LMAO!!!:rofl:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
OR bite your "tung" !!

Noun 1. tung - Chinese tree bearing seeds that yield tung oil

6BB24-tung.jpg

unionman

Be careful Unionboy...you dont want to pop a blood vessel...LMAO!!!:rofl:

Not even close... Are you trying to be some kind of tough guy with the LUE C FUR name and the stupid jack Nickolson face. Not working, And neither is your LMAO. All I see is an idiot clown that laughs a lot at nothing.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Not even close... Are you trying to be some kind of tough guy with the LUE C FUR name and the stupid jack Nickolson face. Not working, And neither is your LMAO. All I see is an idiot clown that laughs a lot at nothing.

Calm down Unionboy and take your Prozac...remember the TOS...i dont want to see you leave...just like Klein and Deez, this place would not be any fun if you were not here...:wink2:

And how can you not like Jack...the Shining was a great movie and Jack was Awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TVooUHN7j4

klein

Für Meno :)
Calm down Unionboy and take your Prozac...remember the TOS...i dont want to see you leave...just like Klein and Deez, this place would not be any fun if you were not here...:wink2:

And how can you not like Jack...the Shining was a great movie and Jack was Awesome:

Darn, I agree with Lucy on that one. Your responses are funny..... I get a laugh out of them, most of the time.
But, you say it as you believe it is. Thats what I like about you.
Keep going.... nice to see some contradiction.

unionman

LMAO< LMAO<LMAO<LMAO. Hey, I"m Tough guy LUE C FUR, I make fun of people on the internet because Im a punk and they don't know ... thats funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Thats all you can come up with. You must have had a hard time in grade school..... LOL!!

What...do you want me to call you childish names or make childish comments about you personally...would that be more grown up for you? Oh wait i was talking about you. LMAO!!! Try and keep it civil Unionboy and remember your TOS...again i would hate to not see you around...:wink2:

unionman

Keep wasting your time looking those stupid pictures up, you are still a punk and I will make sure I hound you until you go crying to the moderate. LOL!!