American Insurrection

What'dyabringmetoday???

You see the end of America coming? Nah. That’s not happening. Probably a lot of changes that need to happen and aren’t dependent on who’s president. Labor costs are through the roof and inflation higher than desired. Both have been predicted for years.
Where did I say I see the end of America coming? I get that you are probably frustrated with how awful this president is but please don't twist my words. It really is a shame that this is the best the democrats could come up with.

PT Car Washer

You see the end of America coming? Nah. That’s not happening. Probably a lot of changes that need to happen and aren’t dependent on who’s president. Labor costs are through the roof and inflation higher than desired. Both have been predicted for years.
I wouldn't say $15/hr is through the roof or 4% annual inflation unjustified considering the world is coming off a pandemic.

Box Ox

If there are any communists on this forum they have to be outed. Communist are no longer tolerated.

She was on Joe Rogan's podcast in August:

fishtm2001

If there are any communists on this forum they have to be outed. Communist are no longer tolerated.

Non sequitur

bbsam

Staff member
I wouldn't say $15/hr is through the roof or 4% annual inflation unjustified considering the world is coming off a pandemic.
$15 per hour gets people walking out the door. 4% even coming off a pandemic is a correction coming off decades of artificially low inflation.

vantexan

Is that what was going on January 6? Normal everyday visitors to the Capitol expressing their general support for Trump policies?
I don't know, ask the FBI operatives who instigated the riot to hurt Trump. And that's documented, just as the attempt to kidnap the Michigan governor was by FBI operatives who worked inside a militia group to get some of them to try that. Kamala Harris released that video of her talking to students about space travel. Was supposed to make her look good but turned out it was all phony. The kids were paid actors. Don't know which is scarier, that we have a government trying to manipulate everything we see or that we're led by people dumb enough to think they can get away with it. We know for a fact that the Clinton campaign paid for a phony dossier to lead us to believe that Trump was a Russian stooge. And people like you swallowed that hook, line, and sinker. Led the whole country down a rabbit hole for two years. Be afraid of any government that's trying to manipulate us rather than be transparent with us. And be afraid of a complicit media that hides their criminal activity from voters. If Trump's presidency did just one thing it exposed how our government can't be trusted yet folks like you will defend it to the bitter end if it's your party in power.

vantexan

Political violence happens. Just not sure why you refuse to admit your side embraces political violence on a regular basis.
My side has neocons pushing for wars to enrich the military-industrial complex. Your side is embedded with Wall Street and is doing essentially the same thing. My side has some yokels who get worked up and then some idiot drives a car into a crowd. Your side has large, organized groups who travel the country, instigating violence at rallies.

Non sequitur

There is a cartel at the top creating money out of thin air and loaning it to the club. You, the little guy are the guarantor of these loans.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
My side has neocons pushing for wars to enrich the military-industrial complex. Your side is embedded with Wall Street and is doing essentially the same thing. My side has some yokels who get worked up and then some idiot drives a car into a crowd. Your side has large, organized groups who travel the country, instigating violence at rallies.
Your side has a former president who instigated violence at rallies. January 6 probably would never have even happened without him doing just that.

Or is he one of the yokels you were talking about?

bbsam

Staff member
I don't know, ask the FBI operatives who instigated the riot to hurt Trump. And that's documented, just as the attempt to kidnap the Michigan governor was by FBI operatives who worked inside a militia group to get some of them to try that. Kamala Harris released that video of her talking to students about space travel. Was supposed to make her look good but turned out it was all phony. The kids were paid actors. Don't know which is scarier, that we have a government trying to manipulate everything we see or that we're led by people dumb enough to think they can get away with it. We know for a fact that the Clinton campaign paid for a phony dossier to lead us to believe that Trump was a Russian stooge. And people like you swallowed that hook, line, and sinker. Led the whole country down a rabbit hole for two years. Be afraid of any government that's trying to manipulate us rather than be transparent with us. And be afraid of a complicit media that hides their criminal activity from voters. If Trump's presidency did just one thing it exposed how our government can't be trusted yet folks like you will defend it to the bitter end if it's your party in power.
Uh huh. Time for your enema Karen. Way full of crap.