American Insurrection

rod

Retired 22 years
There is no way that trump has 50% support in this country. Closer to 10% on a good day.
Around here I would say he has 70-75 % support. All I know is I haven't heard ANYONE say ANYTHING good about Biden in a long time. The guy is an idiot. At least Trump tried to change politics as it has been for years. The swamp was just too deep to drain.

bbsam

Staff member
Where were the guns? And what about the FBI's involvement? Why isn't the government releasing all of the security video? Why didn't Pelosi greatly increase Capitol security when it was requested? As always everything was about using the situation to hurt Trump and keep him from running again. The Jan. 6th commission is nothing but an attempt to keep Trump from running again. They kept Republicans off the commission who would ask the wrong questions. We've already seen in this administration efforts to fool the public with outright lies. To protect Biden from questions about his cognitive health. To push a radical agenda. Lincoln I believe said something to the effect of you can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all the people all of the time. Everyone knows what's going on here, but people like you think that it can be spun into something positive. To quote the great orator Barack Obama: "you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig."
Hang Mike Pence

bbsam

Staff member
Around here I would say he has 70-75 % support. All I know is I haven't heard ANYONE say ANYTHING good about Biden in a long time. The guy is an idiot. At least Trump tried to change politics as it has been for years. The swamp was just too deep to drain.
Trump is and always has been a creature of the swamp. From ineptitude to political favors and enriching himself, he proved he was more than at home in the swamp.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Trump is and always has been a creature of the swamp. From ineptitude to political favors and enriching himself, he proved he was more than at home in the swamp.
Biden literally filled his entire admistration with lobbyists. You voted for him yet you sit here crying about Trump. Pathetic.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh is this where you repeat that stupid lie about Trump supporters building gallows to hang pence? Do you like being lied to or are you just too embarrassed to admit you were tricked?
Just helping people remember that they were just friendly visitors to the capitol. Everything else didn’t happen.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just helping people remember that they were just friendly visitors to the capitol. Everything else didn’t happen.
A hundred thousand peaceful protestors at a political rally.

A few violent anarchists overwhelmed a small police force that Democrats deliberately left unprepared, understaffed, and illequipped, despite warnings. They should be prosecuted.

Once the Capitol was breached, the police welcomed the peaceful protesters in. It's documented on video.

Now the fascist Democrats are persecuting the peaceful protestors. Really evil people support these Democrats.

rod

Retired 22 years
And even you haven't said anything good about Biden. Just like the rest. ALL anti Trump but nothing good about your POS President because there is nothing good about him

bbsam

Staff member
And even you haven't said anything good about Biden. Just like the rest. ALL anti Trump but nothing good about your POS President because there is nothing good about him
Why should I make up good things about Biden? Don’t i make fun of you for bowing and scraping to a politician and making up grandiose ideas of his greatness? Would be silly for me to do the same, eh?

vantexan

Why should I make up good things about Biden? Don’t i make fun of you for bowing and scraping to a politician and making up grandiose ideas of his greatness? Would be silly for me to do the same, eh?
Republican: I support most of Trump's policies.
BBSAM: Republicans bow and scrape to Trump.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Glad you are able to admit you would need to make up good things since clearly there are no good things you can point to. Oh yeah- no mean tweets. Lol.

bbsam

Staff member
Glad you are able to admit you would need to make up good things since clearly there are no good things you can point to. Oh yeah- no mean tweets. Lol.
Maybe I would and maybe I wouldn’t. I haven’t even thought about it much. Not sure if it’s American presidents or American capitalism that’s messed up. Probably both.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Maybe I would and maybe I wouldn’t. I haven’t even thought about it much. Not sure if it’s American presidents or American capitalism that’s messed up. Probably both.
To say you haven't pondered what kind of job the current president is doing is hard to believe. The fact you can't really point to anything good about his presidency is believable. I'm sure it is hard for all of you that support him.

Last edited:

What'dyabringmetoday???

It’s true. He’s not Trump is a big plus. Maybe the biggest plus.
Cool- as the country crumbles you can hold onto that. To each their own. I just can't believe that this is the best that the democrats could come up with. You probably have pondered that as well. I don't blame you if you choose not to admit that either.

bbsam

Staff member
Cool- as the country crumbles you can hold onto that. To each their own. I just can't believe that this is the best that the democrats could come up with. You probably have pondered that as well. I don't blame you if you choose not to admit that either.
You see the end of America coming? Nah. That’s not happening. Probably a lot of changes that need to happen and aren’t dependent on who’s president. Labor costs are through the roof and inflation higher than desired. Both have been predicted for years.