America's Backdoor To Communism

vantexan

Right. And us Democrats with a conscience and a heart would like to see you get proper medical treatment. That's the difference between us and them. It's not about the money, van. It never has been.
And saving liberal people's babies from abortion is a passion of mine. If I were heartless I'd turn a blind eye to all those future liberal voters getting aborted.

floridays

Right. And us Democrats with a conscience and a heart would like to see you get proper medical treatment. That's the difference between us and them. It's not about the money, van. It never has been.
You're right, it's not about that money.
Exactly what is it about then.
It is about control, it is about stripping freedom.

Take your shot mfe.

newfie

so you make a poor older person pay for birth control and pregnancy care in their socialized health plan that they can not afford because you care?

you make a young person who is starting out in life at entry level wages pay for a plan they cant afford and dont need and add a penalty tax on them if they dont sign up. just because you care about them sooooooo much.