America's Backdoor To Communism

El Correcto

god is dead
Wow, Trump throws out a Hail Mary, you think he’s a quarterback?

Trump is parroting something he heard, he has no fkg clue.

Faucci gets up, contradicts him, Trump gets back up and says ‘I have a feeling it could work’.

Fkg seriously?

Trump should stfu.
You’re right, he should be telling everyone communism is the answer to all our problems and capitalism is about to murder 50 million+ people around the world.

He should be up there spreading as much panic as possible.

vantexan

It depends.

It can have serious side effects.

It’s certainly not a drug to take willy-nilly.
They not only take chloroquine in the tropics to get over malaria but to prevent it from infecting them. Guess where the coronavirus isn't blowing up? And side effects? Show me one drug commercial on tv that doesn't list potential side effects? Gee, should I take chloroquine to save my life? Nah, it might cause a severe headache.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our health care policies were greatly affected by Obamacare. Couldn't reject pre-existing conditions for example. Our premiums and deductibles went up to where it was primarily catastrophic insurance.

Right. So it would be a great idea to eliminate protection for pre-existing conditions, which McConnell wants to do. Don't you have several pre-existing conditions?

Your faith in GOP leadership to do the right thing is really kind of dumb, especially in your case.

clipperman

Afraid not, sir. Take at least 2 grams and get back to us. Oh, you won't be able to, because you'll be dead.
So double the recommended dose of someone over 110 lbs,therefore overdosing,crazy that could kill someone,wonder why they put dosing instructions on prescriptions in the US

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They not only take chloroquine in the tropics to get over malaria but to prevent it from infecting them. Guess where the coronavirus isn't blowing up? And side effects? Show me one drug commercial on tv that doesn't list potential side effects? Gee, should I take chloroquine to save my life? Nah, it might cause a severe headache.

Go ahead, take 2 grams, and Make My Day. Did Glenn Beck tell you it's safe? Where is Covid-19 "not blowing up"? And, where's the evidence?

The evidence of effectiveness is anecdotal.

vantexan

Go ahead, take 2 grams, and Make My Day. Did Glenn Beck tell you it's safe? Where is Covid-19 "not blowing up"? And, where's the evidence?

The evidence of effectiveness is anecdotal.
Hardly ever watch or listen to Beck. In the tropical countries where they have malaria there's very little incidence of coronavirus. Which is remarkable considering the Chinese presence in Africa and Asia. Even Brazil.

vantexan

Right. So it would be a great idea to eliminate protection for pre-existing conditions, which McConnell wants to do. Don't you have several pre-existing conditions?

Your faith in GOP leadership to do the right thing is really kind of dumb, especially in your case.
It's my fault I have preexisting conditions. Not up to everyone to pay through the nose so insurance companies can stay solvent while treating me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It's my fault I have preexisting conditions. Not up to everyone to pay through the nose so insurance companies can stay solvent while treating me.

Right. And us Democrats with a conscience and a heart would like to see you get proper medical treatment. That's the difference between us and them. It's not about the money, van. It never has been.