An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We may be the perfect example. I used to bust your chops hard because you were collecting rocks, then we had heated arguments over masks. I definitely learned to respect your point of view through all of this and appreciate you for it. Even though we don’t see eye To eye, neither ever cried to the powers that be.

I stopped collecting rocks because you hurt my feelings. Lol.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I guess you are half correct is so many people are trolling and just trying to cause issues and sometimes other people are just trying to be funny

It's hard to judge somebody's contacts of a text or a post without hearing thirty actual voice and understanding the context of their reply
It certainly is a challenge.

In my experience those with bad motives sometimes will reveal themselves. But sometimes it does take a while.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
You better go look at the mirror son. For being a newbie you sure do put out a lot of personal attacks and name calling.
Poor baby.
I only "give" after receiving oh interweb shaman.
I believe personal attacks and name calling on the BC should be reported.
Sure. And people in hell want ice water.
Reporting is for frigging losers IMO
I have found that the motives of some of the “joking” to not be in good fun.

At times I have found this type of response to be a cover for bad character wanting to shift the blame to the rightly aggrieved party.
OH blibbiddy blah blah blibbiddy blah.
You're WAY TOO serious for this environment.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Unfortunately we live in a time where everyone is over sensitive to everything.
Sometimes you fight back other times you just walk away

And you always have that ignore feature on here
I don’t like to paint people’s feelings responses with so broad a brush but I get your point.

I have had to use the ignore feature once or twice with a couple of particularly challenging BC members, it is always an option.

I don’t like to paint people’s feelings responses with so broad a brush but I get your point.

I have had to use the ignore feature once or twice with a couple of particularly challenging BC members, it is always an option.
I only have a couple people want to ignore not because of what names they've called me because I just don't want to hear the stupidity out of their mouth.

We can both have a very spirited conversation and disagree on many topics. If we didn't this place would be very boring.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sure. And people in hell want ice water.
Reporting is for frigging losers IMO
How do you know people in hell want ice water?
I disagree, I believe we all win when the BC TOS are policed and enforced in good faith.
OH blibbiddy blah blah blibbiddy blah.
You're WAY TOO serious for this environment.
I don’t have a translator for “blibbiddy blah blah blibbiddy blah”.

I disagree, I am not too serious for this environment.

How do you know people in hell want ice water?
I disagree, I believe we all win when the BC TOS are policed and enforced in good faith.

I don’t have a translator for “blibbiddy blah blah blibbiddy blah”.

I disagree, I am not too serious for this environment.
I will disagree with you under last point You are a little too serious sometimes

But it's all good carry on

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We're mostly adults here. We should be able to handle some name calling and personal attacks. I enjoy it when people do it to me, because I see it it as a green light to fire back. If it becomes a pattern of behavior directed at, or coming from a particular person, that needs to be throttled. If two are engaged in a back and forth, and neither complains about the way the other is treating them, then it shouldn't be an issue.
What a guy! Lol

quad decade guy

We're mostly adults here. We should be able to handle some name calling and personal attacks. I enjoy it when people do it to me, because I see it it as a green light to fire back. If it becomes a pattern of behavior directed at, or coming from a particular person, that needs to be throttled. If two are engaged in a back and forth, and neither complains about the way the other is treating them, then it shouldn't be an issue.
Except some are not allowed the same latitude and boundaries.

Interesting.

Patterns.....throttled(laughable).....how many hundreds(examples) do you need?

A personal attack to some is a bonding experience to others. You think you are the arbiter of truth and decider of appropriate behavior for everyone, that makes you a tyrant.
gLdmbX.gif

quad decade guy

A personal attack to some is a bonding experience to others. You think you are the arbiter of truth and decider of appropriate behavior for everyone, that makes you a tyrant.
Tyrant: A cruel and oppressive ruler.

An arbiter.....fair enough. Yet, he has no power. Mods do.....tyrant would be more fair here.

Now, his "opinion" about what's fair or whatever may or may not sway the tyrants....

Personal attacking another person is bonding? Like a criminal and their victim? Well, they are forever bonded...I guess. Bizarre.