An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
Seriously, as a seasonal, why are you here?

You seem very upset for someone that should be enjoying their golden years…your golden years shouldn’t be spent on some message board all day getting all amped about something you aren’t a part of.

You should seek a less stressful temp job next holiday season.

PS…I clearly see why your manager does not return your calls.
Do you set the rules? Kick me off if I'm not supposed to be here. BTW my dispatcher told me yesterday that I'm the best PVD he's seen EVER. This was my goal. Nothing to do with money or needing a job. I wanted to take on the challenge (it IS challenging yes?) and see if I could do better than others which I have. This IS NOT bragging - just self fulfillment. Im sure I'll get flamed for this too. No problem. It's all about me for me.

1814725MU6oY20g.gif
This, my friend, is art. Your effort is unmatched, and I raise a glass to, sir.

Re-Raise

Do you set the rules? Kick me off if I'm not supposed to be here. BTW my dispatcher told me yesterday that I'm the best PVD he's seen EVER. This was my goal. Nothing to do with money or needing a job. I wanted to take on the challenge (it IS challenging yes?) and see if I could do better than others which I have. This IS NOT bragging - just self fulfillment. Im sure I'll get flamed for this too. No problem. It's all about me for me.
Oh brother

UPSER1987

EVER….lol.

That is said to keep you motivated and on the roster through next week.

That dispatcher is likely as seasoned as you are so I wouldn’t read into that too much. Is that the same person that won’t your phone calls? Lol.

If it’s about taking on a challenge, why not just be happy with that instead of being a constant troll. Life must be very boring for you. Sad.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
. BTW my dispatcher told me yesterday that I'm the best PVD he's seen EVER.......................
This is why everyone laughs at you: We ALL know they are just buttering you up so you will work next week. After peak they won't even know your name.I take that back, they MAY offer you a job as a Part Time Supervisor and if they do,and you accept the position please PLEASE share it with us so we can laugh at you even more

R.png

Re-Raise

EVER….lol.

That dispatcher is likely as seasoned as you are so I wouldn’t read into that too much. Is that the same person that won’t your phone calls? Lol.

If it’s about taking on a challenge, why not just be happy with that instead of being a constant troll. Life must be very boring for you. Sad.
Dispatcher and PVD …you can’t get any lower at UPS

wait..was there a part-time preload sup in the discussion?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Dispatcher and PVD …you can’t get any lower at UPS

wait..was there a part-time preload sup in the discussion?
It's going to be GREAT if they offer this PVD a PT Supe job .He will take it and come here to tell us how all of that hard work paid off

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
The proverb has a second part:

Proverbs 26

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.

My family and I had a discussion about just what this is supposed to mean, but the gist is that you shouldn't let a fool suck you into his folly on his terms, but you should call out fools on their folly so they don't think they are smarter than they are.
Even the finest sword plunged into salt water will eventually rust. - Sun Tzu

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
EVER….lol.

Trust me. Compliments from the UPS "bosses" mean less to me than your insults IF you can imagine that. If my life is "sad" WTF is the life of someone that must obsessively reply to me? HA! REALLY? And I AM the "sad" one?
Your posts are textbook troll material not mine.
This is why everyone laughs at you: We ALL know they are just buttering you up so you will work next week. After peak they won't even know your name.I take that back, they MAY offer you a job as a Part Time Supervisor and if they do,and you accept the position please PLEASE share it with us so we can laugh at you even more

View attachment 364094
Ya'll take me for something I'm not. I feel this is the reason ya'll treat me so mean and send me shopping for a new laptop because mine got torn up by the tears you caused.
I'm just a regular guy that likes hard work and doing the best job that I can. I have no interest in accolades unless they come wrapped in Benjamins. I really don't understand the zeal in flaming me but whatever. There is plenty of stuff that I don't understand.
It's going to be GREAT if they offer this PVD a PT Supe job .He will take it and come here to tell us how all of that hard work paid off
I wouldn't take ANY supe job. I couldn't deal with a job crawling around in people's work mess. There is dignity in all work but I can choose to work or not. I'll be back to my bees and restoring my 68 Dart GT convertible once this cake walk is over. Not a thing.

UPSER1987

Trust me. Compliments from the UPS "bosses" mean less to me than your insults IF you can imagine that. If my life is "sad" WTF is the life of someone that must obsessively reply to me? HA! REALLY? And I AM the "sad" one?
Your posts are textbook troll material not mine.

Ya'll take me for something I'm not. I feel this is the reason ya'll treat me so mean and send me shopping for a new laptop because mine got torn up by the tears you caused.
I'm just a regular guy that likes hard work and doing the best job that I can. I have no interest in accolades unless they come wrapped in Benjamins. I really don't understand the zeal in flaming me but whatever. There is plenty of stuff that I don't understand.

I wouldn't take ANY supe job. I couldn't deal with a job crawling around in people's work mess. There is dignity in all work but I can choose to work or not. I'll be back to my bees and restoring my 68 Dart GT convertible once this cake walk is over. Not a thing.
It sad because you don’t even work here.

64 year old child …best EVER. LOL

What'dyabringmetoday???

Just to chime in.

Just my opinion.

I appreciate kidding around as well but only occasionally and in moderation. But never at the expense of others.

I also never really appreciated or enjoyed being around individuals who seem to have to joke about everything or excessively joke or “kid around”. Especially when they do it at the expense of others.

I always felt they were hiding behind their joking or kidding or they were for some reason afraid of being serious.
You sound like a fun person to hang out with. Lol.

Integrity

Binge Poster
As I see it the Brown Cafe “Terms of Service” are the rules.