Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I challenge you to a cock push-up challenge
the most cock-push-ups wins
🧔✊

quickly-that-escalated-quickly.gif

black-cock-cockerel.gif

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So here's an interesting bit of knowledge that doesn't really make a difference one way or the other: There's literally no original source of Mark Twain ever saying or writing this.

It's been commonly attributed to him thanks to George Carlin (and others) incorrectly popularizing the quote's origin, but if Twain ever uttered those words there isn't any record of it. The most likely source of the quote is much lesser-known:

View attachment 364037

If you're bored as hell and wouldn't mind learning more about this useless bit of trivia:

Annnnnnnd if you want to take it even further, we could look to Proverbs 26:4 "When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are."

Please don't ask me why I know this, because I don't really have an answer other than I look up stupid stuff and it just sticks.

The proverb has a second part:

Proverbs 26

4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly,
or you yourself will be just like him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly,
or he will be wise in his own eyes.

My family and I had a discussion about just what this is supposed to mean, but the gist is that you shouldn't let a fool suck you into his folly on his terms, but you should call out fools on their folly so they don't think they are smarter than they are.

Last edited:

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
I truly pity you :A man who is having to work a seasonal job well in a time when he should be enjoying his golden years.
Oh boy, now I'm going to shut off my computer and cry myself to sleep.
Why are you such a bully?
I've said a bunch of times. I don't need to work. Keep milking that cow the same way you milk the whole liberal BS agenda.
I'm just a degenerate who likes jokes in poor taste.
Me too. This sense of humor doesn't play on the internet. Especially with bullies, liberals and drama queens.

UPSER1987

Seriously, as a seasonal, why are you here?

You seem very upset for someone that should be enjoying their golden years…your golden years shouldn’t be spent on some message board all day getting all amped about something you aren’t a part of.

You should seek a less stressful temp job next holiday season.

PS…I clearly see why your manager does not return your calls.

quad decade guy

Well well...

Interesting.

Narcissistic manipulation. Look it up.

"Yeah, we're just a bunch of dysfunctional, degenerate bullies who enjoy bad jokes in poor taste..." "Good, clean fun".
"Grow a thicker skin..."

And when the chick calls you out...."Gosh...gee...uh....we don't mean it....sort of..." Yeah, you do.