An Open Letter to Brown Cafe Bullies and Flamers

Integrity

Binge Poster
The pusification of America continues

Of course not, because you’re facilitating it. Turn in your neighbors for not conforming. Not wearing a mask, not getting vaccinated, not voting the right way.
What are you talking about?

I responded to @rod statement and this is your response?

Had you asked I would have counseled you to let him answer but oh well.

Be advised the point at hand was reporting violations of the TOS of the BC.

Nothing of what you brought up was brought up by me.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No

No need.

That is your opinion, I can respect that.
Do you lurk looking for violations? I hope not. Let it go and let God.
I can’t control others or their behavior. This forum will go on with or without you or me. Trying to arbitrate what you think is correct behavior is futile. Work your own program.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Do you lurk looking for violations? I hope not.
No
Let it go and let God.
You make your choices and I will make mine. “Live and Let Live”.
I can’t control others or their behavior.
I agree.
This forum will go on with or without you or me.
I agree.
Trying to arbitrate what you think is correct behavior is futile.
I do not get involved in arbitrating anything on the BC. That would be the staffs responsibility I guess,
Work your own program.
That is exact what I do.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
No

You make your choices and I will make mine. “Live and Let Live”.

I agree.

I agree.

I do not get involved in arbitrating anything on the BC. That would be the staffs responsibility I guess,

That is exact what I do.
But you turn people in. You don’t have a problem with that? Live and let live means MYODB. No one insults you, or belittles you. You’re on here trying to 12 step drunks for gods sake! That in itself can be construed as a violation of the TOS! What gives you the right to promote a 12 step program on here! Maybe it’s offensive to some, maybe you should be reported. But it won’t be me that does it.
You are no better than anyone on here. So don’t act like you are. Ask your sponsor.

Integrity

Binge Poster
But you turn people in. You don’t have a problem with that?
No
Live and let live means MYODB.
That is not what it means to me.
No one insults you, or belittles you.
Sometimes
You’re on here trying to 12 step drunks for gods sake! That in itself can be construed as a violation of the TOS!
How so?
What gives you the right to promote a 12 step program on here!
I don’t believe I am promoting this, feel free to report this if you feel it is a violation, maybe you are right.
Maybe it’s offensive to some, maybe you should be reported. But it won’t be me that does it.
Why not you?
You are no better than anyone on here. So don’t act like you are.
I agree. I don’t believe I act like I am better than anyone.
Ask your sponsor.
My former sponsor passed away and I don’t believe in lifetime sponsorship.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
To @542thruNthru and anybody else who wants to laugh at his reply to a thread I started or simply bully somebody in general.

To put this message in context: I like to post things I find interesting on my thread 'Learn Something New Everyday.' @542thruNthru commented: "I learned today this thread sucks." Now I'm sure you're (542) giving yourself a high-five and a big pat on the back for thinking you're so clever and funny but let me tell you what it did to me. I read your words and I sat there in shock for a moment, then proceeded to shut down my computer and cry. Instead of posting something that interested you, it was more important for you to cut me up. Why? Just don't read it, yeah?

To cut me up or anybody else for that matter for liking the things I do and wanting to share them is just wrong. I don't care who you are. Have a little consideration.

Please forgive me for not liking all your content; please forgive me for not jumping on the flame-mobile when somebody new comes along; please forgive me for posting threads that interest me; please forgive me for posting threads that I hope newcomers and lurkers will want to reply to; please forgive me for wanting to learn more about others around here and lastly please forgive me for breathing. I forget you and a some others around here are the gate keepers of this site. Schedenfraude and bullying are not cool. And yes, I have a wicked sense of humor. Not for these things, though.

Qwark (Female)
You should have learned the first day here this brown cafe is living proof that the movie Idiocracy is here. The lowest common denominator as it were. This place makes me laugh. That is the only reason to be here.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I get lots of harassment for posting my soup pictures. LoL
View attachment 363985
2E065D8D-96DC-4132-B99E-20A2581B2F56.jpeg
286174DC-D6B2-452C-B0C5-CE0EE8F67E00.gif