And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

“In fact, a tripartisan trio co-authored the bill months ago — Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma, Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut, and independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona — and two of three, Lankford and Sinema, ended up voting against advancing their own legislation today.”
Left wing mainstream media says it's bipartisan even though all the Republicans voted against it.

And you actually believe them!
LMFAO

HarryWarden

Behind a paywall, could you describe in your own words please? Although I was hoping to hear from @DriveInDriveOut specifically, because he wouldn’t even criticize trumps statements on “he’s a war hero because he was captured, he’s not a war hero, I like soldiers who don’t get captured”

Thebrownblob

Behind a paywall, could you describe in your own words please? Although I was hoping to hear from @DriveInDriveOut specifically, because he wouldn’t even criticize trumps statements on “he’s a war hero because he was captured, he’s not a war hero, I like soldiers who don’t get captured”
The intercept does not have a paywall. I don’t have time to rehash what a horrible human being he was, but this article outlines quite a bit of it. Mostly just loudmouth warmonger. Lindsey Graham is his protégé.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
@DriveInDriveOut specifically, because he wouldn’t even criticize trumps statements on “he’s a war hero because he was captured, he’s not a war hero, I like soldiers who don’t get captured”
We've already had this conversation where you drag out very stupid attacks against Trump from 8 years ago and try to pretend they're relevant.

You people reek of desperation.
Biden's polls are in the dumpster.
Find a better attack.

Sportello

No more mass mail out ballots, months of voting and ballot harvesting.
Which states did a mass mailing of ballots? Months of voting is an exaggeration. Can you tell me one state that allows 60 days before an election to vote?

It seems as though you would be in favor of states rights.

HarryWarden

You're ignorant about literally every single discussion you insert yourself into. You refuse to type a single question into Google to educate yourself.
This is a discussion board, and other people are reading besides us

Remember when you said “you made the claim, now prove it”

Funny how that doesn’t apply to you