And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

Thebrownblob

Same here. I don’t care being called names I can handle it, I honestly thought you were pretty cool that’s why I was surprised your reaction to me saying I think the cases are different And you also clearly ignored @DriveInDriveOut opinion saying the same thing

I just couldn’t believe I got banned for personal insults while you get a free pass. Whatever though, that’s how life is, lots of double standards
Really a lot more important things in life to worry about than these two clowns are running for office. I can promise you, regardless of who wins not much will change.

HarryWarden

Really a lot more important things in life to worry about than these two clowns are running for office. I can promise you, regardless of who wins not much will change.
Agreed. People on here think I’m way more of a fan of Biden than I am. I was on here criticizing him for the railway union act. I despise his drug crime laws. I just think trump is worse, and I think his clsssified documents case was worse, and like I said the special counsel agreed

Like I said, he had documents he’s not even allowed to declassify pertaining to nuclear weapons

We’ve said it all though, it’s all recorded and public, I’ll stop taking about it. Or I’ll try atleast, im an annoying nerd when it comes to this stuff, ill admit

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The legislation was negotiated by James Lankford, R-Okla., whom Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., designated to lead the talks. He cut a deal with Sens. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., and Kyrsten Sinema, I-Ariz., that McConnell and Schumer signed off on.

It was bipartisan before trump told them to vote no, because he didn’t want the democrats to look like they got a win, and he would rather run on the border being a mess than actually having a solution
One Republican works on it in private with Democrats.

Every Republican immediately rejects it when the details of the open border bill are released.

The one Republican is officially censured by his state's GOP.

And yet you're still on here saying it's bipartisan.

Come on man. You know that's ridiculous. Are you really going to be stubborn and stick to that narrative?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Agreed. People on here think I’m way more of a fan of Biden than I am. I was on here criticizing him for the railway union act. I despise his drug crime laws.
Ya we know your criticisms of Biden.

He's not radical left enough for you.

Same as all the other "independent" Democrat voters on here.

HarryWarden

One Republican works on it in private with Democrats.

Every Republican immediately rejects it when the details of the open border bill are released.

The one Republican is officially censured by his state's GOP.

And yet you're still on here saying it's bipartisan.

Come on man. You know that's ridiculous. Are you really going to be stubborn and stick to that narrative?

“In fact, a tripartisan trio co-authored the bill months ago — Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma, Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut, and independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona — and two of three, Lankford and Sinema, ended up voting against advancing their own legislation today.”

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

“In fact, a tripartisan trio co-authored the bill months ago — Republican Sen. James Lankford of Oklahoma, Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy of Connecticut, and independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona — and two of three, Lankford and Sinema, ended up voting against advancing their own legislation today.”
🤣🤣🤣 Mr. Gullible says it’s good.

Thebrownblob

Sinema is oddly sexy.

vantexan

You're not getting it. Yes, Trump gave out stimulus checks. Biden was warned to not give anymore because it would be too much for the economy to handle.

Deficit:
2017: $665,000,000,000
2018: $779,000,000,000
2019: $984,000,000,000
2020: $3,132,000,000,000
2021: $2,772,000,000,000
2022: $1,376,000,000,000
2023: $1,684,000,000,000
@HarryWarden