And It Begins, Crying Libs Threatening To Leave The US If Trump Wins

Thebrownblob

I’m plenty relaxed, your comments say otherwise , I’m just sayin stop pretending you’re all cool and unbiased.

You got awfully mad at me saying trump should be in jail but not Biden, but don’t say a word when the vast majority on this site says the opposite
We can disagree. I don’t take things personal.

HarryWarden

We can disagree. I don’t take things personal.
Same here. I don’t care being called names I can handle it, I honestly thought you were pretty cool that’s why I was surprised your reaction to me saying I think the cases are different And you also clearly ignored @DriveInDriveOut opinion saying the same thing

I just couldn’t believe I got banned for personal insults while you get a free pass. Whatever though, that’s how life is, lots of double standards

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Republicans don’t want to fix the border, they want to complain about it so that you keep donating and voting for them
You're just parotting Karen Jean Perrier's talking points.

Republicans offered a border control bill and the radical Democrat party rejected it.

Biden ran on open borders and citizenship for illegals. It's silly to deny these realities.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
@Thebrownblob what are you doing liking that comment pretending you agree with it? You’re worse than anyone on this site when it comes to that, but you just get a free pass from the mod. Here’s all the comments you made, solely for me saying that the case between Biden and trump is different when it comes to classified documents

@BadIdeaGuy these aren’t personal insults though, right? I don’t need a safe space, I don’t think people should be banned, but these are the comments you ignored while banning me for “personal insults”, which didn’t come anywhere close to this and I don’t even think were personal insults

“You’re demented”

“Actually, you’re a full-fledged liar. And a hypocrite.”

“you truly are a pathetic liar”

“What a putz”

“Triggered that you not intelligent enough to know your president lied to you? and you got on your knees and opened up wide. I don’t need to insult you. You’re very presence. Here is insulting. Hypocrites like you don’t deserve any respect”

“You are a liar and a hypocrite”

“Because your brain is so twisted. It can’t even imagine”

“Maybe try to use your own brain for once, if you have one.”

Because you’re a mindless drone and a hypocrite you always wait for someone else to tell you what to think it’s a good thing you have marijuana. You’re clearly brain dead.”

I wasn't ignoring those. I did see them.
As I told you over DM, I made a judgement call, and thought you were going off the deep end and instigating more of the issues than he was.

Since you're going to keep pretending you did nothing wrong, I'll show you a representation of what posts were personal attacks on your part.

Trumper snowflakes: waving flags of trump in their yards and on their cars, wearing maga hats, going to his rallies and posting dozens of memes about him a day all while constantly whining and crying about Biden and hunter

Someone points out one of trumps flaws

Trumper snowflakes: omg you are so obsessed with trump!

You sound drunk again. You’re being very emotional.

you don’t seem emotionally stable

You’re drunk and emotional, sober up and calm down.

you started flying off the handle crying like a baby

You’re crying like a baby

I really hope you’re drunk at least, otherwise this is just embarrassing

Youre the tyrannical bootlicker

You have some daddy issues

Wow you’re not drunk? Yikes…

don’t whine and cry like a baby to the messenger

I have seen very few people here who have not insulted others. I'm not excusing @Thebrownblob and I'm not endorsing any of his posts where he said those things.

But your defense doesn't get to be "well he did it too".
I don't answer to you, and you don't get to demand actions of me.
You spend all of your time in current events, and you've seemed to get more aggressive as time has gone on.

That needs to stop.

HarryWarden

You're just parotting Karen Jean Perrier's talking points.

Republicans offered a border control bill and the radical Democrat party rejected it.

Biden ran on open borders and citizenship for illegals. It's silly to deny these realities.

HarryWarden

I wasn't ignoring those. I did see them.
As I told you over DM, I made a judgement call, and thought you were going off the deep end and instigating more of the issues than he was.

Since you're going to keep pretending you did nothing wrong, I'll show you a representation of what posts were personal attacks on your part.

I have seen very few people here who have not insulted others. I'm not excusing @Thebrownblob and I'm not endorsing any of his posts where he said those things.

But your defense doesn't get to be "well he did it too".
I don't answer to you, and you don't get to demand actions of me.
You spend all of your time in current events, and you've seemed to get more aggressive as time has gone on.

That needs to stop.
Fair enough. Like I said though, I did those after he said his words, because I thought the rules didn’t apply in current events threads

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Same here. I don’t care being called names I can handle it, I honestly thought you were pretty cool that’s why I was surprised your reaction to me saying I think the cases are different And you also clearly ignored @DriveInDriveOut opinion saying the same thing

I just couldn’t believe I got banned for personal insults while you get a free pass. Whatever though, that’s how life is, lots of double standards
Well since the current site owner is completely neglecting it and it will inevitably fail, maybe a new site will rise out of the ashes that will have me in charge of it and nobody will get banned or put in the queue ever again.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Every Republican voted against a bipartisan bill". That is epic stupidity.

If Republicans vote against it then it's not bipartisan. I mean dear Lord, what kind of geniuses read that and then take that outlet seriously?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Well since the current site owner is completely neglecting it and it will inevitably fail, maybe a new site will rise out of the ashes that will have me in charge of it and nobody will get banned or put in the queue ever again.
Even @Sportello will be invited to put unlimited jackassery on full display.

HarryWarden

"Every Republican voted against a bipartisan bill". That is epic stupidity.

If Republicans vote against it then it's not bipartisan. I mean dear Lord, what kind of geniuses read that and then take that outlet seriously?
The legislation was negotiated by James Lankford, R-Okla., whom Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., designated to lead the talks. He cut a deal with Sens. Chris Murphy, D-Conn., and Kyrsten Sinema, I-Ariz., that McConnell and Schumer signed off on.

It was bipartisan before trump told them to vote no, because he didn’t want the democrats to look like they got a win, and he would rather run on the border being a mess than actually having a solution