Another Clinton Coincidence

vantexan

So child rape is cool if you only do it once? Weird standard ya got there.
Didn't Trump distance himself from the guy long ago? After Epstein was arrested the Clinton camp put out a statement that Bill only rode on the jet 4 times and knew nothing about the island activities. Logbooks show 26 times, including to the island numerous times.

It will be fine

Didn't Trump distance himself from the guy long ago? After Epstein was arrested the Clinton camp put out a statement that Bill only rode on the jet 4 times and knew nothing about the island activities. Logbooks show 26 times, including to the island numerous times.
Your CDS is out of control. Why are you trying to whatabout away Trump going on a child rape cruise?

It will be fine

You don't know that he did and everything from his past points to adult women. But once again you're going after what Trump might have done while ignoring credible evidence of what a Clinton did.
Trump walked into the miss teen USA pageant dressing room. He’s made plenty of creepy remarks about young girls including his daughter. He spoke highly of Epstein and traveled with him. You need help with your CDS.

vantexan

Trump walked into the miss teen USA pageant dressing room. He’s made plenty of creepy remarks about young girls including his daughter. He spoke highly of Epstein and traveled with him. You need help with your CDS.
Fair enough. Now why do you ignore what ol' Bill did? Every prominent politician who went to that island should be prosecuted.

BrownArmy

Anyone flying the Epstein plane who had sex with underage girls should be chemically castrated and locked up for life.

Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dorkowitz, etc.

No mercy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Anyone flying the Epstein plane who had sex with underage girls should be chemically castrated and locked up for life.

Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, Alan Dorkowitz, etc.

No mercy.
Honestly I could fly on the dudes plane and not have sex with a minor.

I’m interested in concrete proof, from what I’ve read Epstein kept a lot of it.

BrownArmy

Honestly I could fly on the dudes plane and not have sex with a minor.

I’m interested in concrete proof, from what I’ve read Epstein kept a lot of it.

If Epstein was smart, he would have kept incriminating evidence as leverage for all the mile-high pedos he provided services to.

But he’s dead, so

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
67795443_1471922509624253_5791153212652257280_o.jpg