Another Closed Thread

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Jeeze how did everyone miss this?

It was fat, not saying it's true, but that's what the thread was. I have a feeling if Dilli was called a bat bitch we'd be laughing a whole lot more at the oddity.

Specifically, he said 3:22 AM [klein] I guess, I must be on the ignore list, but thats fine... I know from the cruise that dilli is a fat ugly bitch.... and peoplke diodn't get along with her.... thats why she won't go again, on one of them. :nono2:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I'm normally at work until 3:30-4:00 am, can't speak for the rest of the people though.

I had a double cheeseburger with everything but onions and pickles, while the little lady a changed her mind from spicy chicken sandwich to a chili cheese dog.
My kinda girl! We'll have to get together sometime, nim, my Wife and I love to eat good food as well.

Okay, who's the wiseguy that just sent me this?

It is a catchy tune. Maybe Klein should have sung it to her and it would have come across better.

Now to the real story,Cheryl. How was the romanti-comedy movie and make out session with Big T. You didn`t have to stop to break up our little pissing match did you?

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
It is a catchy tune. Maybe Klein should have sung it to her and it would have come across better.

Now to the real story,Cheryl. How was the romanti-comedy movie and make out session with Big T. You didn`t have to stop to break up our little pissing match did you?

The movie was actually pretty good....As far as what happened afterwards; well let's just say....Inquiring minds will be left just that way... inquiring...

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I think it's fair that everyone knows that Klein has been banned for 7 days for his attack. Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to sort this out. I am not disappointed with your decision.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I think it's fair that everyone knows that Klein has been banned for 7 days for his attack. Cheryl, thank you for taking the time to sort this out. I am not disappointed with your decision.
QUICK, someone start an I LOVE AMERICA thread!!! Maybe this will give him time to think about stuff, like, getting a job, A.A. and such.

Isn't Five Guys the new burger joint around here ??
We have a new one here as well.

over9five

Staff member
OK, we gave Klein a 7 day ban for calling Dilli a fat bitch.

Now what do we do with the people who have been calling Klein a child molester?

What does the panel think????

Has anyone called him that? Or have people, using information he provided and posted, said that resembles the habits of one and might not be the smartest thing to post? Find one post were any of us said "Klein, you are a center manager". Not saying he is,not defending him either.

Then ask yourself based on his posts if you would let him within 50 feet of your kid.

P

pickup

OK, we gave Klein a 7 day ban for calling Dilli a fat bitch.

Now what do we do with the people who have been calling Klein a child molester?

What does the panel think????

Since when does the moderation squad need the opinions of the layperson?

We report, you decide.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Has anyone called him that? Or have people, using information he provided and posted, said that resembles the habits of one and might not be the smartest thing to post? Find one post were any of us said "Klein, you are a center manager". Not saying he is,not defending him either.

Then ask yourself based on his posts if you would let him within 50 feet of your kid.
I thought he got fired by UPS?