Another example of our "excellent" leadership

wornoutupser

My center only has gas pumps. We still have many diesel cars. No working fuel cards, some maroon in Atlanta turned them off Thursday. What a wise and excellent decision for peak!

Johney

My center only has gas pumps. We still have many diesel cars. No working fuel cards, some maroon in Atlanta turned them off Thursday. What a wise and excellent decision for peak!
I was brought out a tractor one night after mine broke down.Less than a 1/4 tank of fuel, need at least a half to make it back. So they tell me stop and put fuel in, I said how do I pay for it? Use your credit card and get a receipt. I said ahhh no…,.give me your credit card number. Guy in dispatch says ahhh no. Well we’re in a standoff now what? Sat at the gas station for 3 hours while they tried to find a card to use. Lol!

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Man I’m so glad they didn’t send me to integrad and went to a school they had in the state here instead.
Somebody would have been getting called a :censored2: if stupid things like this keep happening in atl. God knows what happens at integrad

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Damn. Our 8 diesel pumps, 4 LNG pumps, and 3 gasoline pumps, all on property by the way, still work. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Fido

Must be nice to have pumps in your own building. Ours sucks ass and one of the other centers only has 1. So it’s just a Congo line in the morning along with late air because they won’t allow them to gas up at night.

JustDeliverIt

We have gas and diesel pumps at our hub and they still hand out fuel cards. They tell us don’t want so many people waiting in line so anyone with rural routes that fuels up daily get gas off property.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Must be nice to have pumps in your own building. Ours sucks ass and one of the other centers only has 1. So it’s just a Congo line in the morning along with late air because they won’t allow them to gas up at night.
I almost stopped reading half way through and told you to fuel up when you bring it back in that way you don’t have to fight for a pump in the morning but then I read the second half.

You know the game, work as instructed, you’ve been doing this longer than me so I don’t want to preach but they tried to harp on us not to wash the tractor at FW and just leave it for the co driver but we did it anyway. A month later they stopped telling us not to do it.

Fido

I almost stopped reading half way through and told you to fuel up when you bring it back in that way you don’t have to fight for a pump in the morning but then I read the second half.

You know the game, work as instructed, you’ve been doing this longer than me so I don’t want to preach but they tried to harp on us not to wash the tractor at FW and just leave it for the co driver but we did it anyway. A month later they stopped telling us not to do it.
Our building sucks ass because we don’t even have pumps

rod

Retired 22 years
I filled up on route at a station that gave free car washed with every 100 gallons used (about 3 or 4 days worth for me). When I retired I had enough free washes to last me for a couple years.