ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

JJinVA

23 month old baby beaten to death.......... in Chicago. Im really considering moving to Chicago. Seems to be an okie doke kind of place! Where one might want to raise a kid

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
the police see some disturbing things in these neighborhoods. a retired cop said most cops think they are a bunch of animals.

Have read stories of people putting babies in microwaves, chained up in a closet at night so they can go clubbing , duct taped for crying, burned with cigarettes. One mother turned out her 3 and 4 year old for drug money. this stuff happens all the time. I spoke to a Reno police officer years ago and he said "you don't wanna know what goes on in the city at night."

calling them animals is an insult to animals.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
the police see some disturbing things in these neighborhoods. a retired cop said most cops think they are a bunch of animals.

Have read stories of people putting babies in microwaves, chained up in a closet at night so they can go clubbing , duct taped for crying, burned with cigarettes. One mother turned out her 3 and 4 year old for drug money. this stuff happens all the time. I spoke to a Reno police officer years ago and he said "you don't wanna know what goes on in the city at night
No doubt ... humans are animals.

JJinVA

Have read stories of people putting babies in microwaves, chained up in a closet at night so they can go clubbing , duct taped for crying, burned with cigarettes. One mother turned out her 3 and 4 year old for drug money. this stuff happens all the time. I spoke to a Reno police officer years ago and he said "you don't wanna know what goes on in the city at night."

That's why I say all the time, the things that cops have to deal with on an hourly basis, and then still keep their cool when some smile*head is in their faces with their middle finger out calling them pigs... Id be shooting ppl hourly if I was a cop...

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
This is what data manipulation to serve a political agenda looks like:

"This data, hand-collected by the Southern Poverty Law Center, excludes any monuments found on or within battlefields, museums, cemeteries or other places that are largely historical in nature. Monuments with differing dedication dates or sponsors are listed as separate entries in the data — including those that are located in close proximity to, or on the same plot as, another monument."

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
That's why I say all the time, the things that cops have to deal with on an hourly basis, and then still keep their cool when some smile*head is in their faces with their middle finger out calling them pigs... Id be shooting ppl hourly if I was a cop...
back before UPS I tried to get on with the police dept. aced the first tests and made it all the way to the final interview.

they asked me what i would do if a perp spit in my face. i said "do you want the BS answer or the honest answer" and they said the honest answer.

I said "I would probably split his head open with my flashlight"

thank you very much , we'll let you know.

I knew I would never hear from them. I could have given the mamby pamby BS answer and probably gotten the job but the stupid question PISSED me off.

Oh, I wouldnt take it personally.
I know we will be well trained to handle these situations
I would handle it in a strictly professional manner.

BULL:censored2:!!!

JJinVA

back before UPS I tried to get on with the police dept. aced the first tests and made it all the way to the final interview.

they asked me what i would do if a perp spit in my face. i said "do you want the BS answer or the honest answer" and they said the honest answer.

I knew I would never hear from them. I could have given the mamby pamby BS answer and probably gotten the job but the stupid question PISSED me off.

lol thats excellent. Yeah they were def looking for the corporate HR answer. Honesty is the best policy though so there arent any surprises when you come back to the center with blood all over your mag light

What'dyabringmetoday???

Lol.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
lol thats excellent. Yeah they were def looking for the corporate HR answer. Honesty is the best policy though so there arent any surprises when you come back to the center with blood all over your mag light
I didnt want that job that bad.

wanted to work for fire department.

Poop Head

Judge me.

Thats the truest thing youve said on here.

PT Car Washer

Reminds me of the stories during the First Gulf War of Iraqi soldiers stealing Kuwaiti infant incubators and sending them to Iraq. The first casualty of war is the truth. And to the trump reelection campaign, this is war.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I posted on Nahant Uncensored 's Face Book page, that in order to justify making changes for the whole country BLM must first Fix Chicago. People didn't understand what that had to do with anything. The notion was quite simple, stop the blacks killing other blacks. Yes , an impossible task, but worth the effort. {Nahant Uncensored allows all political speech and is looking for members }