ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

542thruNthru

Chicago reminds me of Escape From New York. Got lost there one time in my truck. Boss told me NOT to stop at red lights. always had a piece with me.

Had a guy of african persuasion jump onto foot rails and told me to pull over. waved gun at him and he jumped off quickly.
back before i drove for UPS I used to deliver produce sometimes to the LA market. ( back in 80's )
Old timers told me NOT to stop at traffic red lights or else I would be swarmed by the animals. There were NO cops in that area.
I would not stop at all until I got to themarket. Sometimes even when the truck was moving they would jump up on drivers step and try to get me to pull over.I had to point a gun at them tomake themjumpoff.

I would get sick to my stomach on Sunday nights thinking about going down there . Would leave yard at 11pm to get there ate 3 a.m and spend 2-3 hours going from market place to market place.

god forbid if you got lost.this was before cell phones.you grew a pretty tough hide to survive. after awhile it was no big deal.you became as tough as the animals or tougher and they would leave you alone.

I would have had NO problem running them over if I had to and would not have lost any sleep over it.

Ok how many towns did you deliver in during the 80s that you had to run red lights and had people jumping on the truck to high jack you?

Let's see we go LA and now Chicago. First it was the dreaded LA produce pirates and now its the dastardly boat snatchers. Serious question... is Fast and the Furious 1 about your life as a trucker?

Seriously is anyone else seeing this!?!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If you socialize with gang members you’re in the potential line of fire during every second of it.
Had a sup who resembled this remark. Just by chance it was his cousin (who he hung out with a lot) that ended up catching a bullet and not him.

Box Ox

Local issue, and an issue those who are shouting BLM right now. These folk are awfully quiet about black on black crime?

High crime areas in black communities won’t find peace until it’s no longer considered racist for decision makers to bring it up and tackle the issue head on.

Think the best the politically correct crowd can offer right now is trickle down social programs. That won’t be enough.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
High crime areas in black communities won’t find peace until it’s no longer considered racist for decision makers to bring it up and tackle the issue head on.

Think the best the politically correct crowd can offer right now is trickle down social programs. That won’t be enough.
Al Sharpton? His big mouth is everywhere but not on this issue.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hopefully as far tf away from me as possible. I bet you could park a 800 inside that thing sideways if ya nahmsayin...
These white gals love to scream and use the friend-word at black cops, why not go into the hood and yell at these gang-bangers?