ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

JJinVA

But nothing is said? Where are the protesters that claim they can patrol themselves?

I meant that its as surprising as the sun rising, but youre right. This is why I think the Trump admin allows this stuff to go on. Let them fall on their own faces in humiliation

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I meant that its as surprising as the sun rising, but youre right. This is why I think the Trump admin allows this stuff to go on. Let them fall on their own faces in humiliation
Democrats control every aspect of Chicago.

JJinVA

I wonder what this "mostly peaceful" protest is about. One thing is for sure, Wells Fargo will not dare come out and say anything to anger the Precious Chocolate Angels From Heaven

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

I wonder what this "mostly peaceful" protest is about. One thing is for sure, Wells Fargo will not dare come out and say anything to anger the Precious Chocolate Angels From Heaven
What is this "mostly peaceful" bull the media keep shoving? That's like saying after a mass murder, "the family get together was mostly peaceful". Yeah, but then bullets were served for dessert.

Box Ox

Hearing about shootings in Chicago at this point is like hearing about the sun rising.
But nothing is said? Where are the protesters that claim they can patrol themselves?

Hey, guess what, JJ? The shootings in Chicago are black-on-black crime. Do you know what happens if you're not black and point that out or try to stop it?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why would there be protests? Its normal?
Great video Rat ... us mice think like.
I remember having a discussion with my daughter and her friends back in the 90's that RAP or hip-hop glorifying
murder, guns and killing was terrible and not cool.

This is a Black artist I like a lot and this is the type of song White's should glorify!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
105946060_2758100297646464_4874254345203517648_n.jpg