ANOTHER MASSIVE CHICAGO SHOOT OUT!

cachmeifucan

Trump could just keep the economy growing creating more jobs. That is a small part of the puzzle the teachers got themselves a nice contract so that should help. Now if we could just make warm weather illegal

yadadamean116

I'll make an exception for Trump and wish harm to him for the betterment of humanity.
I have yet to read a credible post from you. All it is is hate towards trump because you “believe” he is a bad guy. His policies are helping all Americans make and put more money in their pockets and out of the dirty pockets of the government

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The one thing COVID-19 did not stop in Chicago was the shootings.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

Cook County Corona-O-Meter
Illness.............. Cases.... Deaths.... CFR*
COVID-19........... 11415 ....351 .........3.07%
Hi-Speed Lead..... 615 .......112 .........18.2%
Thru 4/9/20
In just two days these numbers have increased...COVID-19 was 2.62%
And.........................................................Hi-Speed Lead was 17.6%

*Case Fatality Rate (CFR) = deaths/confirmed cases.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
They banned alcohol sales after 9pm, so all shooting should cease. All is well in Chicago.
Chicago reminds me of Escape From New York. Got lost there one time in my truck. Boss told me NOT to stop at red lights. always had a piece with me.

Had a guy of african persuasion jump onto foot rails and told me to pull over. waved gun at him and he jumped off quickly.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The one thing COVID-19 did not stop in Chicago was the shootings.

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

Illness.............. Cases.... Deaths.... CFR*
COVID-19........... 11415 ....351 .........3.07%
Hi-Speed Lead..... 615 .......112 .........18.2%
Thru 4/9/20
In just two days these numbers have increased...COVID-19 was 2.62%
And.........................................................Hi-Speed Lead was 17.6%

Lol, hi speed lead.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Chicago reminds me of Escape From New York. Got lost there one time in my truck. Boss told me NOT to stop at red lights. always had a piece with me.

Had a guy of african persuasion jump onto foot rails and told me to pull over. waved gun at him and he jumped off quickly.
This was in 1986 when I was hauling boats cross country. 7 years before UPS for you idiot haters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You have a better chance of getting shot in your behind , 39 YTD , as compared to being shot in your junk, 15 YTD.

Illness .............Cases ....Deaths ....CFR*
COVID-19..........48,341 ....2,110 .......4.4%
Hi-Speed Lead .......855.... ...160 ......18.7%
Thru 5/7/20

"High speed lead" cracks me up every single time...

I would like to see the same numbers for the 13-40 age group.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.

Wow. Just wow.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

0EF55C5E-B13D-425F-8DFA-D29256C70021.gif