ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

The Silent Bang

Oh please you keep making excuse after excuse. Anyone can look up how you had a heart on that the local got audited by both the IRB and the IBT about the same time. It was just a coincidence but you blew it out of proportion. Nice try but you failed so be a man and just admit it. You and Edgar have been depending on anti H sentiment so don't give me your BS either. Like I said when you get the courage to put your name on the line everyone will see what a turd you are. I promise.
Yeah we'll see won't we .....
Do yourself a favor and ask PK, your hero gram knows as well but i'm almost positive you already know what i'm talking about and act stupid-dumb here to save face .....

The Silent Bang

Like the one for GM that never existed? You and your petitions maybe you got to show me in the bylaws where that is.
Again another stupid comment from a uninformed steward ...
"show me in the by-laws" thats the most stupid response coming out of you yet!! There is not one local in this union that would have that in their by-laws .. What kind of half-baked member are you ????
What an embarrassment you are to our local! Why don't you spend more time around real Teamsters instead of hanging out with your weak BA's that don't teach you anything!

LagunaBrown

Again another stupid comment from a uninformed steward ...
"show me in the by-laws" thats the most stupid response coming out of you yet!! There is not one local in this union that would have that in their by-laws .. What kind of half-baked member are you ????
What an embarrassment you are to our local! Why don't you spend more time around real Teamsters instead of hanging out with your weak BA's that don't teach you anything!
image.jpeg

I want you to read this again slowly........Then you will realize you validated my point that its not in the bylaws and just because you make a petition does not mean it is righteous or has to be heard. Do you have members sign petitions knowing that they will go nowhere like Edgar? Do you make threats to management that have no teeth? Lol, some local leader you want to be! I can't believe you didn't get my point and walked into that response. Your hate has made you are over zealous my friend. #silentbangserveswatersandwiches

The Silent Bang

View attachment 73069

I want you to read this again slowly........Then you will realize you validated my point that its not in the bylaws and just because you make a petition does not mean it is righteous or has to be heard. Do you have members sign petitions knowing that they will go nowhere like Edgar? Do you make threats to management that have no teeth? Lol, some local leader you want to be! I can't believe you didn't get my point and walked into that response. Your hate has made you are over zealous my friend. #silentbangserveswatersandwiches
Are you kidding me? Even if i read it wrong if there are problems with agents what other remedy do members have to get them to do their jobs. When members complain to the principle officer and the E-Board about agents and they do nothing about it what is the next step? A petition to remove, sort of like a "wake up call" but you see PK is no leader and does nothing to correct the behavior. So members continue to suffer and not being represent like they should. When we have members wanting to move crafts from our local to another because of bad representation then there are issues. We all know that will never happen but you see how bad the issues are.. All these petitions will be front and center, we have everyone that has been filed and just to shut you up we will post them....
But of course you being the spin doctor that you are will say that they are all made up and that we are lying about them... And before you dare me to post them check with your hero about that, i will embarrass you and the local! In due time!

And your still a half-baked member! ha ha ha ha

LagunaBrown

Are you kidding me? Even if i read it wrong if there are problems with agents what other remedy do members have to get them to do their jobs. When members complain to the principle officer and the E-Board about agents and they do nothing about it what is the next step? A petition to remove, sort of like a "wake up call" but you see PK is no leader and does nothing to correct the behavior. So members continue to suffer and not being represent like they should. When we have members wanting to move crafts from our local to another because of bad representation then there are issues. We all know that will never happen but you see how bad the issues are.. All these petitions will be front and center, we have everyone that has been filed and just to shut you up we will post them....
But of course you being the spin doctor that you are will say that they are all made up and that we are lying about them... And before you dare me to post them check with your hero about that, i will embarrass you and the local! In due time!

And your still a half-baked member! ha ha ha ha
Edgar already tried that trick of posting petitions, did you get that from him? What's next are you gonna post financial core like he did? What a awesome Teamster you are throwing everything you can against the wall. You talk about shame but do you really think you are handling this like a professional? It is more like an embarrassment to yourself. Like I said just because you have a petition does not mean it is righteous. It has to have validity and good reason. So if you have no case to file charges on the local I guess you can always take the TDU route and create a petition to post on the internet as an agenda to get votes. I mean taking the hard road by using your brain and working with the local is obviously way beyond your skill set.

The Silent Bang

Edgar already tried that trick of posting petitions, did you get that from him? What's next are you gonna post financial core like he did? What a awesome Teamster you are throwing everything you can against the wall. You talk about shame but do you really think you are handling this like a professional? It is more like an embarrassment to yourself. Like I said just because you have a petition does not mean it is righteous. It has to have validity and good reason. So if you have no case to file charges on the local I guess you can always take the TDU route and create a petition to post on the internet as an agenda to get votes. I mean taking the hard road by using your brain and working with the local is obviously way beyond your skill set.
They won't be posted here kid !!
Admit that our local is broken, admit that changes need to happen to move us forward ... This has nothing to do with professionalism, it's all politics and as you know politics ain't pretty and plenty of mud will be slung!
So if your going to come into hell's kitchen make sure you wear a apron and a hair net!

LagunaBrown

They won't be posted here kid !!
Admit that our local is broken, admit that changes need to happen to move us forward ... This has nothing to do with professionalism, it's all politics and as you know politics ain't pretty and plenty of mud will be slung!
So if your going to come into hell's kitchen make sure you wear a apron and a hair net!
Honestly, I just can't take you seriously with that terrible hell's kitchen line...... But I think
"If your gonna come into my basement you better bring some hot pockets and lotion." Fits your style better.
ODBF+at+puter.jpg

Honestly, I just can't take you seriously with that terrible hell's kitchen line...... But I think
"If your gonna come into my basement you better bring some hot pockets and lotion." Fits your style better.
ODBF+at+puter.jpg
Damn how does th bag fit in that yrc cab. They gotta replace that seat every month. There's some serious sleep apnea going on there.

The Silent Bang

ODBF+at+puter.jpg
See now your resorting to same stupidity as that nitwit lead belly!
I guess if you have nothing to come back with you have to resort to foolish post like this.
But I'll tell u. It looks a lot like you. Maybe it's a pick of when u were hitting that glass pipe and you were attacking those munchies late at night! Ha ha ha.

By the way... You love that line. I'm sorry you can't express your thoughts into words, and can't come up with witty comments. I know you have a limited vocabulary, poor you!

But it only proves I'm getting to you and I love it!!!

Last edited:
If there's a c

yeah that would be tough to fit in my "YRC" truck!! Ha ha ha. You guys got nothing! Keep guessing!
Hay bag while you are here I forgot to add to my resume that I was a Wonder Bread driver for Interstate Brands. So I have bakery freight sanitation and package on there not to mention my other credentials. So you go back to being the bag.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Hay day hile you are here I forgot to add to my resume that I was a Wonder Bread driver for Interstate Brands. So I have bakery freight sanitation and package on there not to mention my other credentials. So you go back to being the bag.
And we should be impressed why?? You could name 100 other crafts you supposedly use to work at and how would we know if it was true. Look your narcissism is getting the best of you. No one cares what you do, you accomplishments or where you worked. So cut it out already!

And we should be impressed why?? You could name 100 other crafts you supposedly use to work at and how would we know if it was true. Look your narcissism is getting the best of you. No one cares what you do, you accomplishments or where you worked. So cut it out already!
I was just trying to make friendly conversation with you bag.

The Silent Bang

Nope. You came here to troll me. Remember? Obviously I am a threat you you.
Stop it!! Don't think your more important than you really are .....
Your no threat to me, how could you be? Your limited to the info you get from the local, they still keep you in dark on many things.. But that is by design, Why would they trust a former TDU member like you .. Do you not see how they use you to muster the little support you get out of laguna ...
Like i told you before you will always have that stink on you..... You'll have it for as long as your a member of 952 ... We'll never let you live that down

LagunaBrown

Stop it!! Don't think your more important than you really are .....
Your no threat to me, how could you be? Your limited to the info you get from the local, they still keep you in dark on many things.. But that is by design, Why would they trust a former TDU member like you .. Do you not see how they use you to muster the little support you get out of laguna ...
Like i told you before you will always have that stink on you..... You'll have it for as long as your a member of 952 ... We'll never let you live that down
Oh look another hearty water sandwich served by the silent bag. It must be full of substantial, filling and generous portions seeing how you love Hell's Kitchen, hair nets, aprons et cetera, et cetera.