Another reason not to feed dogs treats

If I know a house has a dog I normally pee on the lawn to show I am the dominant male.
We have a mole infestation in our flower beads. I started peeing in a orange juice container when I was working out side. I'd pour it out into there holes that they made. My wife caught me doing this. She asked me why. I said I wanted them to know my scent and to also show my dominance. She wasn't amused and though I was a :censored2:.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We have a mole infestation in our flower beads. I started peeing in a orange juice container when I was working out side. I'd pour it out into there holes that they made. My wife caught me doing this. She asked me why. I said I wanted them to know my scent and to also show my dominance. She wasn't amused and though I was a :censored2:.

She is right.

Indecisi0n

Did you try this on your wife yet?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I dont know if it works for moles or not, but peeing on or around your garden does work to keep the deer out of it.

I had a guy offer me $100 during peak to hit his 12 year old Beagle that ALWAYS runs out to my PC barking and growling. I said sorry, just keep him inside dammit
The key is to slow down to a crawl when the dogs are chasing you... they don't get it and will wander off.
My first summer I covered the same rt for 5 weeks. There was 1 dog who chased the truck everyday. He followed me 1 time for over a mile. Next day I had a package for his house. I told the owner that there dog chased the truck and they didn't believe me. Then a couple days later I drive by and the dog chases again, with the owner chasing the dog. It's not the dog that's the idiot, it's the owner.