Any BC members ever get reprimanded for threads/posts?

oldstagg

back from the dead is this thread.

images

brostalss

Some things are better left unsaid when it comes to posting something derogatory. What you say or post on the internet is forever.

In today's society the trend has turned towards "it's my first amendment right" to express myself or beliefs in any manner I choose.

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

My former center manager once pulled me aside concerning something I posted here; thought I might have posted something that may have been found as a little to critical of the Union, and told me to be careful, lest I cross someone.

In light of that conversation, I had asked to have my screen name changed. However, I had it changed back because I am not here to cause problems and pick fights, but to learn and share. However, should the devil inside me want to cause a ruckus I am reminded that it is very, very easy to figure out who I am. IOW, I chose my screen name so that I will try hard to be on my best behavior here. I have principles to keep.

Indecisi0n

My former center manager once pulled me aside concerning something I posted here; thought I might have posted something that may have been found as a little to critical of the Union, and told me to be careful, lest I cross someone.

In light of that conversation, I had asked to have my screen name changed. However, I had it changed back because I am not here to cause problems and pick fights, but to learn and share. However, should the devil inside me want to cause a ruckus I am reminded that it is very, very easy to figure out who I am. IOW, I chose my screen name so that I will try hard to be on my best behavior here. I have principles to keep.
See you in the office tomorrow.