Any Follow ups here on female package handlers?

Undertow82

I always find it best to wear the tightest pants possible to show off my moose knuckle......but in all seriousness, for the tour just casual but for the work, comfortable.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Thank you, you wouldn't believe I actually took some time and tried not to say anything that would backfire on me. Lol

I work in retail so that's it's own kind of horror.

I wore jeans and a t shirt and normal shoes. Then I went in and the center manager interviewed me and asked me if i could read and new where to put things. I looked at him and was like what kind of question is do I know how to read.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
I wore jeans and a t shirt and normal shoes. Then I went in and the center manager interviewed me and asked me if i could read and new where to put things. I looked at him and was like what kind of question is do I know how to read.
Omg really? That's crazy. It confused me a bit because the email they sent me said "wear boots or sneakers, no open toes shoes" dress casual. (Everything highlighted in yellow and blue ). I figured they wanted to make sure I saw it.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
go to the tour dressed for work. work clothes for heavy duty labor. work boots, gloves. water bottle. have your hair tied up and out of the way.

bad attitude is also essential........kidding.

10 point

Read... or spell?
Looks like you were getting the Promotion question?