Any Methods you think don't apply to you?

GenericUsername

The only one I don't like is the handrail exiting the car to be honest. Sure, I understand why we're supposed to grab it, but I honestly feel like I'll damage my shoulder faster than I would my knees by holding onto it too long by accident.

DOK

The only one I don't like is the handrail exiting the car to be honest. Sure, I understand why we're supposed to grab it, but I honestly feel like I'll damage my shoulder faster than I would my knees by holding onto it too long by accident.

Pulling mirror (bad shoulder) and walking behind the package car to deliver across the street, don’t do either.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I do not agree with the honking horn every 3 seconds while backing , so UPS is telling me it’s safe to take my hands off the wheel while I’m going in reverse ?

john chesney

Pulling mirror (bad shoulder) and walking behind the package car to deliver across the street, don’t do either.
I don’t either and never will. It’s a safety issue I not losing an arm or my life. Just fire me I’ll have a lawsuit and a retirement

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
You don't have to take your hands off of the wheel to tap it.
Why is it that even the new package cars don't have the automatic backing alert, factory installed like so many other modern delivery vehicles???

I'll agree that on a straight back, tapping the horn is not a huge hindrance....

....but while your turning the steering wheel, checking your mirrors and monitor, on a driver's side quarter back, in a residential driveway???

"The Methods" are designed to shift the liability to the bonded, insured driver....more that to keep us or the general public safe.

It's always about the money.

Why is it that even the new package cars don't have the automatic backing alert, factory installed like so many other modern delivery vehicles???

I'll agree that on a straight back, tapping the horn is not a huge hindrance....

....but while your turning the steering wheel, checking your mirrors and monitor, on a driver's side quarter back, in a residential driveway???

"The Methods" are designed to shift the liability to the bonded, insured driver....more that to keep us or the general public safe.

It's always about the money.
They never do anything proactive, they only do it after something bad happens. We never had to know yard control for years and years until people got killed in the yard.