Anybody deliver to famous people?

I deilivered to Sarah Palin twice. Once was a package to the Anchorage Office of the Governer and of course that was signed for by a staffer. The other time was on Dec 23 after she and Sen. McCain had lost the election and was at her home in Wasilla, AK. I figured with all of her new found national fame and the election and the fact that she was still Govorner of Alaska at the time that I would not get to the front door of the house but would end up giving the package to some guard at the driveway.

But no, I drove right up to the house, walked to the door and saw her through the living room window sitting alone on the sofa. She ansered and signed for the package herself. She was quite personable, asked me about the roads and remarked how busy we must be (well, duh, it was December 23!) and all in all it was not unlike any other residential delivery I might make in Wasilla.
What did she have on I think she is kinda hot?

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Can Kurkuian, Verducci, or Williams play a Warren Zevon song.... I think not.

Here is a fun fact about Peter Gammons. He and Bob Ryan were hired the same day by the Boston Globe as interns. Back when the Boston Globe had maybe the best sports section in america.

DS

Fenderbender
Today I had a delivery for an apartment in my area.As I get close I notice they are filming a scene for a movie.I pull up behind what looked like a 1968 pontiac convertible and my diesel engine made the 3 people sitting in the car turn and look.
The black dude in the drivers seat yells out HEY BROWN!I smiled and did a double
take.It was Wesley Snipes! The guy directing things told me to go ahead but to be
careful as they were filming a simulated gunfight and it will be LOUD! The girl in the back seat was a cute blond and the guy in the passenger seat had long black hair in
a ponytail but I'm not sure who they were.I still had some express pkgs to get off
so I couldn't stay and watch.

Driveslayer

I deliver to a former CEO of UPS whose had a major impact on UPS's growth many years ago. Maybe all my complaining had something(doubtful) to do with the major shakeup in FL. mgmt. in the coming weeks. How come feeder drivers always know the good stuff weeks before everyone else?

jimstud

Banned
steve grogan , steve tyler and joe perry. grogan and tyler were real cool to talk with and perry was very quiet and aloof. also joey kramer and he is a total butt.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
steve grogan , steve tyler and joe perry. grogan and tyler were real cool to talk with and perry was very quiet and aloof. also joey kramer and he is a total butt.

Joey is not a nice person, have encountered him a couple times. Once took lessons with Gary Chaffee ! Met him at their resturaunt in Norwell

jimstud

Banned
Joey is not a nice person, have encountered him a couple times. Once took lessons with Gary Chaffee ! Met him at their resturaunt in Norwell

mount blue they sold it 2 or 3 years ago. i watched kramer berate a poor 18 year old wiatress for asking for his autograph . totally uncool the poor little girl was so star struck being next to a rock god and then to get yelled at. if it was some 50 year old man i could see that maybe , but a little girl what a butt.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
mount blue they sold it 2 or 3 years ago. i watched kramer berate a poor 18 year old wiatress for asking for his autograph . totally uncool the poor little girl was so star struck being next to a rock god and then to get yelled at. if it was some 50 year old man i could see that maybe , but a little girl what a butt.

lol I didn't know they sold it..

rod

Retired 22 years
Gertrude Openbottem- news anchor on channel 2 -Barbwire ,North Dakota. She's hotttttttt---if you catch her with her teeth in.