Anybody else going through this stuff at your hub??

What'dyabringmetoday???

@quad decade guy and @What'dyabringmetoday???

When are your nuptials ?

I apologize.... I won't be able to attend, but I'll send a nice fruit basket.

How many UPS people do you think fork-up on a daily basis ?

You don't seem to have any confidence in your co-workers.

What failures ?

Start.... by involving yourself at the Local level.

(Or, come here and let me piss you off) :biggrin:

You can blame Ron Carey for that.

The only thing he did right.... was call Dave Murray's bluff.

-Bug-
Nah- I'll blame blowhards like you. It's a two-way street Big UPS Man. Lol.

WTFm8

You been trained to deliver in the rain it shouldn’t effect your times.
Every day is a snow/rain day for at least a week if they harass about over-allowed. .

Stick to designated walkways, they they bug you again start DR bagging all the packages... harass about that, add in putting them on back porches... gotta be out of sight.

Indecisi0n

Every day is a snow/rain day for at least a week if they harass about over-allowed. .

Stick to designated walkways, they they bug you again start DR bagging all the packages... harass about that, add in putting them on back porches... gotta be out of sight.
I always been the same way. It’s why they loved me so much.

Spanky250

That's great, I do things like that too when management starts getting uppity, but you didn't get it quite right.

Remember that rule, "stay on designated walkways"? Well if there's no sidewalk or gravel path leading from the front of the house to the back, then I can't take the package to the rear. I mean, I might trip or slip, right? So if I can't get the package out of sight/out of weather at the front door, I knock and ring the bell. If no one comes to the door, off to the neighbors to either side and across the street to indirect, again only staying on the concrete sidewalks/driveways. If I can't indirect, back to the package address for an NI1 info notice and it goes back in the truck.

ManInBrown

Go into office with 9.5 and 8.0 day forms in your hand when they want to talk to you. Make sure you filibuster them with various topics so as to take even more time.
Yup. Talk in circles just like they do. By the time it’s over they’ll be begging you to leave the office, if they haven’t covered your air. That’s what I used to do. Talk and talk and talk. Tell them I dont understand can you explain in further detail what the issue is. Huh, I don’t understand. What do you mean? But that’s not what happened. They’d call 5 or 6 drivers to report to the office and they’d always call me in last because they knew I was just going to talk in circles and they didn’t want to hold the rest of the drivers up. Lol.

I loved it when they called my name at the end of the PCM to be in the office. Around 9:45-9:50 they’d be pleading with me to just leave and go on the road. You want to play games with my livelihood, I’ll play games right back. The best was when our main stewie was on vacation and the alternate was in there. Completely useless and just sat there like a scared little kid as I went round and round and round.

Last edited:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The company literally said we will go back to the table.

Union said no no. We got this.

UPS (or any other company) doesn't have the ability to dictate to the Union, which Articles of the IBT constitution apply.

And that was not the 1st time, that provision has been applied.

You have readily admitted to working in a small building with approximately 40 routes.

How many voted on the strike authorization ?

How many (could even be bothered) to vote on the contract ?

Instead of people whining, bitching, or complaining.... get involved with your Local Union.

UPS just sits back and laughs. They're not stupid.

-Bug-

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I thought the 22.4s would take care of this? I think UPS owes the union some sort of explanation. ( oh wait , they work together 😂)
✊🧔

What'dyabringmetoday???

UPS (or any other company) doesn't have the ability to dictate to the Union, which Articles of the IBT constitution apply.

And that was not the 1st time, that provision has been applied.

You have readily admitted to working in a small building with approximately 40 routes.

How many voted on the strike authorization ?

How many (could even be bothered) to vote on the contract ?

Instead of people whining, bitching, or complaining.... get involved with your Local Union.

UPS just sits back and laughs. They're not stupid.

-Bug-
Yes- they laugh at the fat business agents as they hand them some doughnuts.