Anyone seen these package car cameras yet?

Steamer

This is what they will see all day. A nice photo of this guy hung in front of the camera.

Attachments

• bad-habits-list-nose-picking.jpg
    bad-habits-list-nose-picking.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 65

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don’t know if true but I’ve heard of lots of guys getting warning letters for in cab distractions? For taking drinks of water and stuff.

542thruNthru

Don’t know if true but I’ve heard of lots of guys getting warning letters for in cab distractions? For taking drinks of water and stuff.
Not happening here. If it is happen then they need to file article 37. The video and literature that ups passed out said that they understand getting a drink and it will not be a "coaching session".

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Not happening here. If it is happen then they need to file article 37. The video and literature that ups passed out said that they understand getting a drink and it will not be a "coaching session".
I do the same :censored2: I always have, no complaints from management. I do think it's suspect how the camera turns on when you enter the cab.

542thruNthru

I do the same * I always have, no complaints from management. I do think it's suspect how the camera turns on when you enter the cab.
Why? It's motion activated. It's designed to watch and record front and back. UPS just isn't paying for the service to see inside the cab. Though they could easily turn it on at anytime.

542thruNthru

How do you know they haven't already turned it on?
Ive seen it many times. It's a black screen. Either way even if it has been turned on it would be nearly impossible to discipline for it. The company is on record saying that they can not and will not watch or record us inside the cab.