Anyone wonder

Integrity

Binge Poster
What you see on BC is how many of the other employees feel. The ones that post on here are also more likely to vote.
You can think that. That is your right.

I have reviewed the TA with many employees. The majority I have come across don't post on the BC and favoring a yes vote.

I am undecided but I am favoring a yes vote as well.

TheFigurehead

I have reviewed the TA with many employees. The majority I have come across don't post on the BC and favoring a yes vote.

Sorry... did someone here give you the false impression they gave a $#!+ about your opinion?

We are selling out the future with this contract. I really shouldn't care because this is my last one but I would like to return the favor of those who worked here before my time.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sorry... did someone here give you the false impression they gave a $#!+ about your opinion?
Yes. There have been a few over the years that have let me know that they value my opinion.

Mostly in private conversations.

I have found out that individuals read the discussions on the BC for years and never post.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Unsubstantiated accusations have nothing to do with your right to dislike or like a collectively bargained agreement.

Your dislike a the TA also, IMO doesn't give you or anyone the right to make false accusations.
I get so sick of this weak, tired assertion/argument.

This is an internet blog/message board, not an accredited news outlet.
There is no need to "substantiate" anything here.
We read what we want, consider the source through reputation earned by the poster over time and multiple posts, marry them up with our own thoughts and experiences, then take from it what we will.

Perhaps you were a lunchroom monitor or patrol boy in grade school?
If so, maybe you can take your schtick to the break room in your building, but it isn't needed here.

Anybody dumb enough to think that everything they read here to be "substantiated fact", deserves to be ill-infomed.

Time for change

Why would UPS Rising disable comments? The master could pass but any idiot knows the heads of the IBT and company are sweating this one. The last one was close and this one stinks way worse.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I get so sick of this weak, tired assertion/argument.

This is an internet blog/message board, not an accredited news outlet.
There is no need to "substantiate" anything here.
We read what we want, consider the source through reputation earned by the poster over time and multiple posts, then take from it what they will.

Perhaps you were a lunchroom monitor or patrol boy in grade school?
If so, maybe you can take your schtick to the break room in your building, but it isn't needed here.

Anybody dumb enough to think that everything they read here is "substantiated fact", deserves to be ill-infomed.
I was stating my opinion.

While I was not a lunchroom monitor, I briefly did hold a position on the safety patrol in 5th grade.

Time for change

Insure the future by having weekend work for less? Seriously what place of employment pays substantially less on weekends? Insure the future by screwing existing part timers? You’re going to mention pension, if they wanted to insure pensions and make those secure, they would have made personalized accounts decades ago, but too much money at stake to do right thing for the individual members.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch
what was on table before strike authorization vote and what the union got since the overwhelming 93% vote in favor of the strike authorization? Was the union ever really willing to strike or walk away from the table or was the strike vote all optics and for naught?

Only 22% of 265,000 employees voted, 93% of them voted to gave strike authorization.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Insure the future by having weekend work for less? Seriously what place of employment pays substantially less on weekends? Insure the future by screwing existing part timers? You’re going to mention pension, if they wanted to insure pensions and make those secure, they would have made personalized accounts decades ago, but too much money at stake to do right thing for the individual members.
Ensuring that weekend work will be done by full-time teamsters while not drastically changing the working schedule of current Package Car Drivers is a good thing.

It is far superior to opening up the door to part-time weekend drivers.

Ensuring that weekend work will be done by full-time teamsters while not drastically changing the working schedule of current Package Car Drivers is a good thing.

It is far superior to opening up the door to part-time weekend drivers.
Did you not read the part if work is available for the RPCD? You don't think the company won't exploit this and advance work on the weekends?