Anyone Working on MLK Day

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I always took MLK Day off and I can't remember if UPS works on this Holy day!

Martin was one of my boyhood heroes ... Jimi Hendrix and Hank Aaron were the other two.
Martin and Jimi were taken way too early for me to meet them personally but one of my favorite memories was getting to meet Hank while playing tennis some 20-30 years ago.
He was definitely a good athlete with quick hand-eye coordination.

oldngray

nowhere special

Martin was one of my boyhood heroes ... Jimi Hendrix and Hank Aaron were the other two.
Martin and Jimi were taken way too early for me to meet them personally but one of my favorite memories was getting to meet Hank while playing tennis some 20-30 years ago.

One of MLK's cousins was a manager at UPS. I worked with him some of the time. He was a preacher like his cousin and would usually attend events on MLK day.

El Correcto

god is dead

Old man weren’t you posting the ups holiday schedule around Xmas Eve not even a month ago?

If I ever get this senile someone shoot me.