AOC Under investigation by House Ethics Committee

newolddude

Details about what the investigation is looking into haven't been released.
The congresswoman has been the subject of scrutiny since coming into office. Last year, she was hit with an ethics complaint over her attendance at the Met Gala.

Box Ox

Maybe related:

March 7, 2019

“The conservative National Legal and Policy Center filed an FEC complaint this week alleging that Ocasio-Cortez's team used two affiliated political action committees to funnel hundreds of thousands of dollars into a limited-liability company to evade campaign finance laws.

The two PACs ultimately paid the LLC almost $1 million during the 2018 cycle for campaign services. Meanwhile, Ocasio-Cortez's campaign directly paid the LLC just under $19,000 for services.”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
That one time she got her panties and mask mixed up...

1670473380698.png

Box Ox

Box Ox

Box Ox

There were a bunch of cases he didn't like? How dare they follow the laws as written!

Leftists say the Supreme Court has been legislating from the bench over the last week but I have yet to hear a specific example of it. The written dissents of the leftist Supreme Court justices for last week's decisions seem to make it pretty clear who wants activist legislating from the bench.

Box Ox

he is not capable of doing it himself

Doing what? He didn't do anything in that post. I asked for specific examples of the Supreme Court legislating from the bench in the last week. In that sense I am indeed not capable of doing so.