AOC Who Earns $175,000.00 A Year Wants Us To Pay Her $17,000 Student Loan Debt

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
this forgiving student loans is gonna make my head explode
Are we living in some seinfeld bizarro world?

everyone loses except the loser students?
Did this BS actually go through?
I can name 1000 ways this bailout is wrong and racist. Biden, and liberals are racist SOB's

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
MeMeMeMeMe.
Let's go with your logic.
Straight to a deep depression.
Do you think money falls from the sky?
Let me think. My tax dollars have bailed out farmers, banks, auto companies, Wall St, lazy asses who stayed home during COVID, religious schools, Israel, Ukraine, hurricane and flood damage, etc.. None of those is about me. I'll take my share.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
K1cPgHBRY0cCAG19LeObrvROhLAT7hWOoKqFPGLdni8.gif

Kingofthenorth

this forgiving student loans is gonna make my head explode
Are we living in some seinfeld bizarro world?

everyone loses except the loser students?
Do you complain when billionaires get bailed out because they might not be able to go to the Hamptons in their glorious yachts? No? Then why are you complaining about the poor and middle class getting bailed out? Look America has a severe wealth inequality problem that keeps getting worse. We need to change the laws again to encourage businesses to give more money to their workers rather than CEOs. Without some major changing America is going to turn into hell for most people. Rich has everything poor have nothing.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Do you complain when billionaires get bailed out because they might not be able to go to the Hamptons in their glorious yachts? No? Then why are you complaining about the poor and middle class getting bailed out? Look America has a severe wealth inequality problem that keeps getting worse. We need to change the laws again to encourage businesses to give more money to their workers rather than CEOs. Without some major changing America is going to turn into hell for most people. Rich has everything poor have nothing.
okay then open your freaking wallet and give the poor everything you have

that is what is happening slowly.

Kingofthenorth

okay then open your freaking wallet and give the poor everything you have

that is what is happening slowly.
Do you believe Elon Musk works harder than entire countries combined? If not, explain why he should keep getting a larger and larger share of all available money? Explain how the poor keep getting everything even though they keep having less and less. Justify you stance with facts not feelings.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Do you believe Elon Musk works harder than entire countries combined? If not, explain why he should keep getting a larger and larger share of all available money?
95% of his wealth is the value of his companies.

What you're asking is why should he be allowed to own the companies he started.

The answer is because we're not a communist country. You seem to be of the opinion that we should be for some reason.

Thebrownblob

No he's pointing out that the working class taxpayer is now on the hook for the graduate degree loans of high earners, in this case, his son's.

Just Democrats screwing over the working man like always.
How sad for the people who had to make the tough choice and the responsible choice not to go to school because they knew they would be too deep in debt. And the people who sacrificed vacations, new car purchases, home purchases, to pay their loans off on their own. piss on them who cares? Matter of fact Biden is going to take money away from them to pay other people‘s who were not responsible.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
How sad for the people who had to make the tough choice and the responsible choice not to go to school because they knew they would be too deep in debt. And the people who sacrificed vacations, new car purchases, home purchases, to pay their loans off on their own. piss on them who cares? Matter of fact Biden is going to take money away from them to pay other people‘s who were not responsible.
I'm retired and on a fixed income and yet I have to bail out Teamster pensions. The horror! Dare I say piss on those who have crappy pension funds?

Thebrownblob

I'm retired and on a fixed income and yet I have to bail out Teamster pensions. The horror! Dare I say piss on those who have crappy pension funds?
Yes that’s exactly like a defined pension benefit. Oh wait it’s actually nothing like that. Those loans were taken out by you with the intent to pay them back yourself. Everyone getting their pension saved did exactly what they were supposed to do.

You might have a good analogy but that’s not the one.