Apartment Lockers

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
For all us newbies and brainlets, what's code 5 mean? How do you do it? I want my 8 hours too....
I wanted to get off as early as possible to make a ferry. So at about 1 when I knew I'd be done early I called the center and asked my sup if I could bail out instead of taking pickups or stops off of someone else after my route was complete. He said sure, just code 5 it in your board. Changed pay code from 06 to 05 under verify. 05 is paid for actual time worked, 06 is guarunteed 8. First time I've ever done that

take your time

I wanted to get off as early as possible to make a ferry. So at about 1 when I knew I'd be done early I called the center and asked my sup if I could bail out instead of taking pickups or stops off of someone else after my route was complete. He said sure, just code 5 it in your board. Changed pay code from 06 to 05 under verify. 05 is paid for actual time worked, 06 is guarunteed 8. First time I've ever done that

ah, ok I got it. Thanks

Poop Head

Judge me.
Did you catch that fairy? Was he worth it?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I've delivered to a million apartment buildings. Never seen a locker setup. Are they electronically controlled like Amazon lockers or is the driver given a universal key?
There is a keypad on the locker; each delivery courrier has it's own code to login. From there you simply scan the pkg, enter the building and unit number OR customer name on the keypad. Identify the size of the box (letter, small, medium, large, xl), and a locker pops open. I put all stops in prerecord then have office employee sign for it, location "office locker."
Residents have their own code to login, they can come pick up the parcel whenever it's convinient.
Before I go to the office I dr all the shipper releases and attempt the over 70's because the office won't hold on to them.