Apple Watch---Big Deal or Big Bust?

clean hairy

I could not reach the trash cans, I could not reach over the fence, to pull them over. I should have bagged it and threw it like a shot put. On the grass, then I would have been accused of throwing a package.
All this while he was probably watching me out the window so he could call again and complain about me. And then when I did go back he lets the shepard out. I just give it to my route buddy, and let him deal with the guy awhile.
And he has not a problem with it, because he knows me. Unlike others on here who like to nit pick me (I should say One other). Multitudes of time I have put things over the fence in a bag for his convenience. I was afraid of damaging it. Or hurting his dog if it got in the way.
I did what was right for me, move on, One other.
Throw it over the fence like a shot put, and then...
You see yourself on the news. The Cust shot the video with no sound, shot high enough leaving the dog outta the picture.
Next day you are in the office trying to convince your center manager there was a dog not shown on the video.
Always deliver as if you are on camera, you never know when you really are!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Throw it over the fence like a shot put, and then...
You see yourself on the news. The Cust shot the video with no sound, shot high enough leaving the dog outta the picture.
Next day you are in the office trying to convince your center manager there was a dog not shown on the video.
Always deliver as if you are on camera, you never know when you really are!
+100000

Every single one of us is less than 3 minutes away from being visible world wide on YouTube.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If I pull up to this stop with no previous knowledge of the situation, I bag it along the fence by the trees and leave a note on the white mailbox.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sometimes I wonder how estrogen the poster has. Seems like poster is addicted to drama.
This is why I dont lean over fences. Hows that for drama, LOL

Attachments

• CAM02970.jpg
    CAM02970.jpg
    312.7 KB · Views: 146