Dismiss Notice

Hi Guest. I just wanted to let you know that there will be some service disruptions here over the next few days. We're moving to a new server and then the latest version of xenforo is going to be installed. ~ cheryl

Application Inactive

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Bigfoot, Sep 29, 2019.

1. I have been lurking

I have been lurking Eikichi Onizuka, 22, Bachelor, Virgin, Preloader

not enough
    I'll give you a hint:be non-white.

2. rod

rod retired and happy

We used to get 300 to 600 people applying for one job. This was in a town of about 13,000 population.

3. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Hide & Seek Champion

1D75187B-67D1-49E4-97C4-D62DB4865D86.png
    I wish I was making it up, but it was the right website. It was 12 games that tested your traits, such as, cognitive, emotional and social traits. My results showed I did well. Here’s further proof if I can attach the image.

The UPS website had me download this app on my phone, and when I agreed to the games it directed me to the app.

4. Bigfoot

5. Back when it was a good seasonal job

6. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Might need a ss number too

7. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

8. PappyLand

PappyLand Active Member

Attached Files:

9. burrheadd

burrheadd KING Of GIFS

4B90E127-8E71-4CE5-A788-332B9752B1D3.jpeg

10. Bigfoot

11. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

WTF...How screwed up must one be to NOT get hired even as a loader / unloader?

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. Wally

Wally BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Keep trying @Bigfoot11 .

By the way, do you know @silverbullet2893 ? He has massive, big sized feet as well, and a heart for his favorite sport teams to match.

13. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

I guess there just getting you ready for all the games you'll have to play at ups.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Zowert

Zowert Active Member

Hang in there, peak is around the corner. They will come running after you by November. I know it’s different from center to center but here we often turn people down only to hire them a month later. It’s all about their needs at the moment.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. clean hairy

clean hairy Well-Known Member

You DID go to upsjobs.com?

16. ski or die

ski or die Ski or Die

He shouldn't worry if he didn't qualify for as an unloader. That just means he will probably be hired in management.

17. Bigfoot

Well, I applied to another center after not hearing back from whites creek and got an interview next week! Wish me luck boys!

18. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

Good luck

19. Utility81

Utility81 Member

Seems to me, you obviously have a pulse as you’re typing things onto this forum. No idea why you weren’t hired.

When I was hired almost 20 years ago, I called this robo number and got an interview. They showed me pictures(definitely from the 1970’s) of people lifting packages. The guy said, can you lift packages that weigh up to 70lbs? I said sure. The rest is history