Are All Contracts Settled?

SameRightsForAll

So you start yet another thread?

What's more interesting is how certain trolls keep trashing these threads, so there's no real escape to have a decent conversation about this topic. Any time I click to see if any real news is posted, the same 2 or 3 immature members derail the topic. The times that these guys are posting proves they are not drivers or significantly involved with the union. Perhaps they're in management and their lame job is to hang out on this board derailing truth. I don't know... prove me wrong.

542thruNthru

What's more interesting is how certain trolls keep trashing these threads, so there's no real escape to have a decent conversation about this topic. Any time I click to see if any real news is posted, the same 2 or 3 immature members derail the topic. The times that these guys are posting proves they are not drivers or significantly involved with the union. Perhaps they're in management and their lame job is to hang out on this board derailing truth. I don't know... prove me wrong.

giphy-10.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stop bashing us just because we opted out of the worthless union.

BlondeinBrown

Let’s say the 243 passes on the 28th, how long do you think it’ll be until that retro check hits our bank account? Trying to figure out how many new dirtbikes I can buy with my $4 raise 9 month back pay