Are loaders suppose to start out with 10.50? (California)

John Ericson

I started loading 2 weeks ago and I get paid 10.50 do you have to get time to get paid $11 they stated that you get paid an extra dollar at the orientation because of it being a skilled position

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I started loading 2 weeks ago and I get paid 10.50 do you have to get time to get paid $11 they stated that you get paid an extra dollar at the orientation because of it being a skilled position
That's loading package cars....loading trailers is not considered a skilled position as far as I know.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman

My starting is $10.15.

At my hub skilled jobs are things like sorter, irregs line but you have to be working there at least 6 months, to put in a bid for those jobs. (If I remember correctly).

UrFellowUpser

My starting is $10.15.

At my hub skilled jobs are things like sorter, irregs line but you have to be working there at least 6 months, to put in a bid for those jobs. (If I remember correctly).
I started at 10.15 when i started march of this year and got bumped up to 11 after my 30 days.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman
The premium pay is the only way we could get people to preload. Stupid to get rid of it.

Loaders definitely deserve more pay. We have to load while watching for bad packages, make sure the walls are good and have to load irregs. But that's not happening