Are other Union Members this disgruntled?

bowhnterdon

Looking at FB, it is hard to deny that many,many Teamsters are upset with the current representation. You don’t see DuPont,PM or even CWA have groups that are so displeased with their Union. BUG, Tony Q, you guys to follow and endorse everything Junior and DT do. Why? What we get paid? BS. Just look at the past UPS quarter...

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Looking at FB, it is hard to deny that many,many Teamsters are upset with the current representation. You don’t see DuPont,PM or even CWA have groups that are so displeased with their Union. BUG, Tony Q, you guys to follow and endorse everything Junior and DT do. Why? What we get paid? BS. Just look at the past UPS quarter...
I don’t think BUG has said one way or other if he supports the contract or not. It’s his business. I am however sick of the bombardment of yet another flyer trying to convince part timers that they are stupid. All the people making 13ish or more are just getting hosed. IMO

bowhnterdon

I don’t think BUG has said one way or other if he supports the contract or not. It’s his business. I am however sick of the bombardment of yet another flyer trying to convince part timers that they are stupid. All the people making 13ish or more are just getting hosed. IMO
It is his business. He also makes his business to belittle anyone with a negative view of this disgraceful Administration

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I don’t think BUG has said one way or other if he supports the contract or not. It’s his business.

Absolutely correct.

In fact.... I've pointed out my reasons for not doing so, several times.

We haven't seen the totality of the agreement yet.

Changes in the supplements and Local riders, can have a huge impact.

When I see some of the baseless accusations, and uniformed "interpretations" of the

Master language.... it just makes me shake my head. Just because I question some posters

statements and ideas about their understanding of the contract in general, is in no way

an endorsement or rejection of the proposed agreement.

-Bug-

DOK

Gonna be honest, a lot of the work force is uninformed. Talked to a low seniority driver about the contract today, he was only worried about when we’d receive a retro check.

mikejonesjr

Assuming all 20k are ups hourlies... not ups freight or other supporters... that’s only about 8% of the teamster represented ups employees.
Only 70000 voted last time. If part of that 20000 are no votes who otherwise wouldn't have voted or would have voted yes, then this proposal won't pass