Are PVD drivers Scabs?

• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters
I’ve seen Grievances and Warning Letters horse traded back and forth as a normal part of the process.
That stuff is what ties everything up.
That’s the Airline / IPA “process”.

The jobs though: “Better not Bigger” is the problem there. Up at the top of the food chain, everyone says things have never been better!
Too many chiefs and not enough Indians Is a good way for a tribe to get slaughtered

cachmeifucan

Lot of leftist mods
Its in bad taste dont give real conservatives a bad wrap. He is dead and a jury ruled against the dirty cop. That cop killed him. Cuff the assailant then get off his neck no longer a threat. Pigs like that set back race relations and turn black and brown against Republicans

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Its in bad taste dont give real conservatives a bad wrap. He is dead and a jury ruled against the dirty cop. That cop killed him. Cuff the assailant then get off his neck no longer a threat. Pigs like that set back race relations and turn black and brown against Republicans
You shouldn’t turn the man into a saint either. He definitely wasn’t one. Pigs? Yeah, you’re not biased.

cachmeifucan

I saw the video he was a crooked cop that equals a pig to me. And he was no saint he was a drug addict who was already cuffed. Cops should be held to a higher standard.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
And i agree.
Who cares???

1638319067069.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That didn't deserve to get killed while already handcuffed on the ground. Jury spoke. And i agree.
That cop was never gonna get a fair trial. Mob howling outside, that imbecile Maxine Waters telling the crowd to riot basically. Was excessive forced used? Yes. Did Floyd fail to comply? Yes. Was it a lawful arrest? Yes.
It brought about a ridiculous defund the police movement across the idiotic woke Democrat cities. Now they’re reaping the whirlwind, looting, murders, drug dealers, and on and on. Let the cities burn. Maybe the people will finally realize the Democrats are not they’re friends, and throw their asses out.
I notice that some woke cities are trying to build up police, er, pigs. Guess they need them after all.
When’s Mayor Beetlejuice gonna do something about all the killing in the black inner city of Chicago?

cachmeifucan

Passing a fake 20. I swear to god 1 year about 20 years ago went to a bank pulled out 1000 cash before my vacation to Florida. Got there and a waiter informed me my bill was fake. 100 $ bills to. It was a few of them so what did i do i spent those at gas station and fast food quick fast in a hurry. I still had them in envelope from the bank. You thought i was gonna turn them in to police and be out 5 or 6 hundo. No :censored2:in way. The bank was on Plainfield rd and 55th street think its countryside il. A few months later they went out of business strange.

cachmeifucan

He was cuffed on the ground with knee on his neck.for 9 min. Derick c lucky nobody shot him while in the commission of a felony. The Justice system handed down a just verdict. I hate dirty cops they spoil it for the good cops. Hope he gets what Jeffrey dahlmer got in prison.

cachmeifucan

U mean derick chavin was a animal right. He deserved to be executed for killing a man for a misdemeanor. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. Message to the dirty pigs if u :censored2: up u going to jail mfer