Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't know if this has been answered correctly or not yet. I'm not reading 8 pages of this drivel to find out. So here it is:
a scab is a very specific thing. It's a union member who crosses a picket line while their union is on strike. That's it. That is what a "scab" is.
So, no, PVD drivers are not scabs.
You are right in the true sense of the word.

UPSER1987

I don't know if this has been answered correctly or not yet. I'm not reading 8 pages of this drivel to find out. So here it is:
a scab is a very specific thing. It's a union member who crosses a picket line while their union is on strike. That's it. That is what a "scab" is.
Exactly. PVDs are not scabs. The so called “union” members don’t even know the history of the organization they pay dues to.

UnionStrong

That union dude is blocked/idiot list on my end so I can’t see or care what he thinks. When he bragged about an unreported accident in a post, he lost all credibility. If you lie, you cheat and if you cheat you steal. Not one to hand out advice lol.
I thought you didn’t read my posts? I’m reporting you for slandering me with your lies. Let’s see if I can’t get you banned.

542thruNthru

So here it is:
a scab is a very specific thing.
I know that might be what wikipedia tells you but...
It's a union member who crosses a picket line while their union is on strike. That's it. That is what a "scab" is.
Let me help you out with a little history FedEx.
Screenshot_20201021-232328_Samsung Internet.jpg

A scab is more than just someone who crosses a picket line.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
At the risk of getting flamed, I'll jump into the fray.

I am a retired government employee who was a NATCA member during my 25 years of employment as an FAA Air Traffic Controller. I find myself in need of a job now due to a government garnishment relating to an OPM mistake involving my divorce decree. I applied for several UPS jobs in an effort to obtain a Union job with Union pay and Union benefits. An HR person from India (I think) suggested that I keep an eye on postings for my area, and two appeared last week. I applied for Driver Helper and SPVD in an effort to get my foot in the door and gain permanent part/full time employment with UPS. I was offered an SPVD job and hope to obtain a permanent position and become a Union member with you guys and gals. I'm willing to join the Teamsters right now, but if I sit around and wait for UPS to hire me into a Teamsters covered position –– that may never happen. How am I supposed to get a UPS job and join the Teamsters under the current situation with UPS? Please tell this "Scab" how I'm supposed to join Team Brown with your blessing.
You’re ex OLady and her new man living it up while you’re trying to get a hub rat job at ups

UnionStrong

That union dude is blocked/idiot list on my end so I can’t see or care what he thinks. When he bragged about an unreported accident in a post, he lost all credibility. If you lie, you cheat and if you cheat you steal. Not one to hand out advice lol.
Keep it up. We’ll see who gets banned

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You see those fellas with the round patch on thier sleeves that say 25,30,35 almost all have done something in those years that would have ended thier trip to the Circle
How do I know this because I’am one of them

UnionStrong

96053B2D-E3FD-48FB-AE5E-0961C18449D7.gif