Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I just paid for her college shes a hygienist making 42 a hour she works 6 days a week. Shes 32. Shes ok but sometimes i miss the old days. I work at a huge facility and all my single friends get to just run up the numbers on the girls. I had a 2 year old Cadillac and a brand new 2011 street glide first year with the 103 motor. She got pregnant my life was changed.
Sounds like you did the right thing. Single these days isn’t like it was 20 years ago.

cachmeifucan

Why would they get jealous? Gotta be real small people. God bless your good fortune
Some are less fortunate the ones that got :censored2: not jealous but envious. I lived enough for 3 lives. I got 7 weeks paid and my biggest decision is Disneyland or world and universal Studios or go somewhere new.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Ok until he gets pulled over for driving while black and cops a attitude or gets caught with some weed. And he forgets the cop dont care he half white
He don’t smoke weed, thankfully. He’s been pulled over, so far no problems. He’s clean cut and polite. And he voted for Trump too.lol

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
Anyway. I don’t think PVD drivers are scabs per se. Definitely potential scabs, and a contractual gray area that needs to be defined. But not actual scabs, yet.

Except @Challenger . That one is def a scab.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Yeah I’m a bleeding heart liberal hippie because I believe that once a suspect is restrained it is unnecessary to CHOKE THEM TO DEATH.

You people are absolutely unbelievable.
Your Programmers implanted an image in your dinosaur brain.
He was not choked to death.

When is your reprogramming scheduled? Buy up and get more options, like ability to see reality.

Dope.