• Yes

Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

UPSER1987

If you are smart you will hold out for a driver job.

Anyone who isn't a felon can be a loader... and it may take a decade to go from loader to driver.
You must be in teenie weenie podunk. Easily less than a year to go pt to ft driving. And easily less than 5 years from driving to feeder. The days of paying your dues is long gone in metro centers.

TerryLee

You must be in teenie weenie podunk. Easily less than a year to go pt to ft driving. And easily less than 5 years from driving to feeder. The days of paying your dues is long gone in metro centers.
My center has been hiring off the street straight into full time drivers.
Hard to find people willing to work for first year drivers pay.

meritocracy

My center has been hiring off the street straight into full time drivers.
Hard to find people willing to work for first year drivers pay.
Why would anyone be a package car driver when you can make significantly more money double shifting as a "part time" employee or delivering the easy stuff as a personal vehicle "driver"

jada miller

I think the only one calling PVDs scabs are the keyboard warriors here. They sure as hell would never say it face to face and sure as hell don’t complain dumping off those stops to someone else lol.

People, in general, are lazy, and look for the easiest way out.

The union songbirds are as hypocritical as anyone.
I've called them scabs to their face as I was sent home along with the other part time drivers. So am I a keyboard warrior also? I bust my ass all the time but I'm being screwed

Tortuga

I AM THE MiLKMAN
22AFE47C-18CA-4480-915C-368E8BAFC8A3.png

UPSER1987

I've called them scabs to their face as I was sent home along with the other part time drivers. So am I a keyboard warrior also? I bust my ass all the time but I'm being screwed
Believe me, if you were busting your ass, they would find work for you. It’s no secret that the turds are sent home.

And I don’t believe you call them scabs to their face…none of these keyboard cowards do.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They are hiring feeder off the street….coke, Pepsi, yellow, log truck drivers, you name it…