Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

UPSER1987

He is another non-union person

So I guess he would side with the scab like you.
Thank God you will disappear from here in a couple of weeks
Union affiliation has nothing to do with it.

Dumping work on a “scab” is both hypercritical and self serving.

You guys talk out of both sides of your asses all the time. I’ve never heard anyone call anyone a scab in real life, only here where you’re tucked in safely under your blanky… everyone is a tough guy. You’d probably get your ass kicked out on the street spewing that nonsense.

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Dumping work on a “scab” is both hypocritical and self serving.
I knew you weren't the smartest guy but I thought you were smart enough to know that we have to work as directed.

Company says give the PVDs stops well then we have to give them stops whether we like it or not. Is that really too hard for you to understand?

oldngray

nowhere special
I knew you weren't the smartest guy but I thought you were smart enough to know that we have to work as directed.

Company says give the PVDs stops well then we have to give them stops whether we like it or not. Is that really too hard for you to understand?
He's management.

Say no more.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

You guys talk out of both sides of your asses all the time. I’ve never heard anyone call anyone a scab in real life, only here where you’re tucked in safely under your blanky… everyone is a tough guy. You’d probably get your ass kicked out on the street spewing that nonsense.
I’m 23-10 in my life. Step the :censored2: up I’ll rip your eardrums out.

Well I will tell you the same thing I told mine center manager. If you put it on my truck I will deliver it if you expect me to take a phone call from PVD driver I will not pick up my phone so you better put that work elsewhere.
This is a pure violation of our contract in this company may get away with it now They will not happen in 2023

200 (21).gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That would be impressive to see.
Pervert

I assume it would require special tools, or maybe he has really small hands?
you use your pinky

Well you know what they say. "Tiny penis, small hands"

:)
Do they? Your beer can pics look like the The Empire State Building in your hands

STFU

Thank you
It's from all the starch from the potatoes.
A37CA70D-2284-415D-966E-512ABA6FA9C8.gif