Votes: 58 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • They are the scum of the earth

Votes: 19 16.1%

• Total voters

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Please tell me how effective somebody can work out of a rental versus a package car
They can’t. Carols getting smoke blown up her ass and the cloud gets thicker as you go down the Org Chart.
I understand what you’re saying, but I just commented that the belief is PVD’s, pilotless air vehicles, and other people-less systems are coming fast.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
They are cutting 2 bid routes here starting tomorrow and all the work from those routes is going to pvd’s.
There is one bid route left in that area and they will get every call tag and every irregular.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
They can’t. Carols getting smoke blown up her ass and the cloud gets thicker as you go down the Org Chart.
I understand what you’re saying, but I just commented that the belief is PVD’s, pilotless air vehicles, and other people-less systems are coming fast.
You’re still talking about drones? Lmfao. They didn’t roll one out while the country was shut down and Covid peak destroyed our workforce. You keep dreaming there little fella.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
You’re still talking about drones? Lmfao. They didn’t roll one out while the country was shut down and Covid peak destroyed our workforce. You keep dreaming there little fella.
Is this your “dumb truck driver” act?
It’s very convincing.
Leave the technology to people much smarter than you…:confused:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
One day Amazon will unveil their massive fleet of blue drones. We will be watching from the ground through the windshields of our Penske trucks.

wilberforce15

I'll amend:

they're not true scabs in the sense that I'm not mad at them. I'm mad at the union for allowing them.

They're not crossing a picket line.

But it's still largely non-union members doing member work. Thus, scabs. But it's the union's fault, not the scabs fault.

PT Car Washer

I'll amend:

they're not true scabs in the sense that I'm not mad at them. I'm mad at the union for allowing them.

They're not crossing a picket line.

But it's still largely non-union members doing member work. Thus, scabs. But it's the union's fault, not the scabs fault.
I agree they are just trying to feed their family like everyone else. It is just one more concession allowed by the Union because the members don't care enough to get involved. I blame the members of the Teamster Union.

wilberforce15

I agree they are just trying to feed their family like everyone else. It is just one more concession allowed by the Union because the members don't care enough to get involved. I blame the members of the Teamster Union.
if they were crossing a true picket line, blame them and that's just fine.

This is on us / teamsters.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
All of this could be avoided, if only we didn't have so many management simps, too scared to strike. If you don't want to strike, you are free to get a non-union job. No one is forcing you to strike.