Are these boots ok?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
IMG_0527.JPG

Hatchmeifyoucan

Dude I'm sorry but I literally fell to both knees in the middle of an apartment complex and started howling laughing when I saw your pants I can't stop

Ha ha! That's awesome. Glad I can give you a laugh. What was even more funny was how they fit when I first got them before going to the other extreme. I'd rather have pants that fit then to look like a 1990's cholo gangster named Little Joker. But I do appreciate the input dookie stain.

Hatchmeifyoucan

So you had your pants altered that way?

Yes Sir. I do agree that they took them in a bit to much. But hey, it's a large improvement from again, what was provided. I'm not trying to make excuses here, but the alterations had to be done last minute as uniforms provided came quite late. Always other pant to correct the fit.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yes Sir. I do agree that they took them in a bit to much. But hey, it's a large improvement from again, what was provided. I'm not trying to make excuses here, but the alterations had to be done last minute as uniforms provided came quite late. Always other pant to correct the fit.
Dude, you are now my favorite on this site! Omg.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Dookie stain, better question would be WTF is wrong with the pants provided? Go with pants that look 6 sizes to big or get them a little more presentable..I guess they may be a little "to" fitted for some.. or most even... but that's ok. Again, I appreciate your input. Cheers sir.
I'm just messin with you I don't care if you wear crocs and yoga pants just hope you qualify