Are these boots ok?

Future

Victory Ride
IMG_3353.GIF

ManInBrown

Hello UPS'ers,

I'm new to the team and am currently going through the fun of finding a suitable work boot for the day to day. I have purchased a Chelsea style Timberland. Was curious if I could get some insight on them being good standard in regards to the uniform policy. Went in for my first day today. HR lady kinda gave me a look and mentioned them as stylish.. I just want to make sure I'm in regulation and don't stand out or look like a fool. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Cheers to all you UPS'ers out there.
This isn't the UPS of 10 years ago. They barely look at what drivers are wearing at my center.

Nine5

Hello UPS'ers,

I'm new to the team and am currently going through the fun of finding a suitable work boot for the day to day. I have purchased a Chelsea style Timberland. Was curious if I could get some insight on them being good standard in regards to the uniform policy. Went in for my first day today. HR lady kinda gave me a look and mentioned them as stylish.. I just want to make sure I'm in regulation and don't stand out or look like a fool. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated. Cheers to all you UPS'ers out there.
Sneakers man