Are they being cheap?

qdg2

Oh No! Are you going to report me for a "personal attack"????
The Mods seem to be engaged.

Say, it's all here to read. Remember who started it and continues....

All this crap you start........yes, you.....compare that with the TOS.

Stop initiating....it'll all go away. I will defend myself.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
He’s clever…..🤣
1671897826397.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The Mods seem to be engaged.

Say, it's all here to read. Remember who started it and continues....

All this crap you start........yes, you.....compare that with the TOS.

Stop initiating....it'll all go away. I will defend myself.
LOL....One of them just told you that you're high maintenance. Don't you know what that means?
Are you going to revert to Quad/Netsua/Upstate today?

dudebro

I get if you're a teamster and don't want to use your phone so you can stick it to the other side, but if not, who cares anymore? Phones don't charge for text, minutes, or even data mostly these days. It's not like the old days when you needed to call after 9pm.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I get if you're a teamster and don't want to use your phone so you can stick it to the other side, but if not, who cares anymore? Phones don't charge for text, minutes, or even data mostly these days. It's not like the old days when you needed to call after 9pm.
31F0DCB1-F436-44C8-BA1C-CDA6DF4230BF.gif

No you're not getting it
Us useless teamsters are granting the company a courtesy by letting them using our phone

Unless I am mistaken the DIAD has a messaging system

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Love the tough guy that refuses to ever take a call from management but yet they get busted for stealing time yakking on the phone on the clock. Same guys that aren't afraid of the phone when they need pickups covered to get a early day. Tough guy heads will explode when the company makes phone mode fully operational in the D-6.

Thebrownblob

Love the tough guy that refuses to ever take a call from management but yet they get busted for stealing time yakking on the phone on the clock. Same guys that aren't afraid of the phone when they need pickups covered to get a early day.
Hey, my personal philosophy on phone use at work is if it helps me fine
If it’s to help them, probably not.

Unfortunately, being a steward, I get a lot of phone calls so that plan goes out the window a lot. 😂

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey, my personal philosophy on phone use at work is if it helps me fine
If it’s to help them, probably not.

Unfortunately, being a steward, I get a lot of phone calls so that plan goes out the window a lot. 😂
We had one guy that would take 15 minute phone breaks? Talk about putting yourself at risk.