Are We Working Today? ( Labor Day Means Labor To UPS)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Q
They would have the media "randomly" interview an "average driver" that would wax poetically about how we are "all about service" and how we are "dedicated to making sure everyone gets their Christmas present." Then they would interview an "average customer" that would gush about how "our driver is so wonderful and UPS cares so much about the customer."

The next sound you would hear is every UPS employee not involved with the above farce puking their guts out because no amount of over time could make that crap sandwich palatable.
:winnersmiley::goodpost:

iruhnman630

With nearly every business clos ed and facilities locked up, the lack of proper bathrooms and break areas would be a problem in itself.

UPS4Life

I knew someone would bring this up. they don't count our breaks on our d.o.t. hrs.
Correct, I keep track of my hours including my break since I'm paid for it and will not go over 60 regardless of what the computer says. You go over 60 even though with your break it's an extra 50 minutes and could get you back on property if you get in an accident your fault or not a lawyer will have the time of their life because your log will be the first thing requested

Sent using BrownCafe App