Article 7's for call outs

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Anyone elses buildings going through this?

Seems like management is sticking to their guns on discipline this year. Can't even use a sick day without being called in the office.
Waiting to see if one actually sticks this year. Cuz if it doesn't, we'll just start calling their bluff alll year long, until August.
This is why the Central will not pass without a number of sick days. Starting progressive discipline after a single call in is insane. It's their answer for being constantly under staffed

AKCoverMan

I'm in the central and I get one option week, regular vacation weeks and two personal holidays. If I were to call in sick I can ask management to use a PH in it's place, but they can deny that because I'm required to give a weeks notice for a PH. Usually it's an unpaid day off.
At ten years here I get 3 regular vaca weeks (45 hours straight), 1 option week (40 hours), four personal days “option days”, two more “option sick” days, plus accrue 5.33 hours sick leave per month up to 420 hours maximum.

Call Outs are disciplined under Western Region attendance policy. As long as you stay under four occurrences in rolling nine months you’re golden. Consecutive days out are one “occurrence”.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Lol he knows... his point is he (and myself included) are in central. Central traded away sick days for an option week. Funny though if you include that and option days compared to other suppliments days they get, we get about 3 less paid days than other areas. Sucks to be in central.... and add to that the pension.... sucks to be in central.

Like to know who negotiated that

DriverNerd

At ten years here I get 3 regular vaca weeks (45 hours straight), 1 option week (40 hours), four personal days “option days”, two more “option sick” days, plus accrue 5.33 hours sick leave per month up to 420 hours maximum.

Call Outs are disciplined under Western Region attendance policy. As long as you stay under four occurrences in rolling nine months you’re golden. Consecutive days out are one “occurrence”.
I currently (20 years) get 5 weeks of vacation paid at 45 hours and one option week paid at 50 hours plus two option days.

Emergency Conditions

We can also take a combo week!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Maybe I'm using the wrong term. But basically a working termination.

Here they're disciplining for every call out wether sick or not during the week and Saturday as well(for forced in rpcd) and then on the third or 4th one, fired.
Intent to Terms are nothing but Harassment, Fear and Intimidation. They arent worth the paper they are written on

iruhnman630

Nothing like aggravating the situation by forcing m-friday call outs to come in on Saturday, encouraging a 2-for-1 disciplinary action.

For those who are actually sick and recovering, nothing helps more than being forced in on a planned day off to run an overdispatched, unfamiliar route instead of resting

Good plan guys.

Packages over people

21Savage

One of my stewards said we had an rpcd go to panel and lose for Saturday force in call outs.

They're advising us to just show up.