Article 7's for call outs

AKCoverMan

I earned all of my vacations and Holidays. Always get paid out for optional days as they are always denied.
I’d work on that on your local rider. Here a certain percentage of workforce can be off on given day, if you request option day by the rules and day is open they can’t deny.

Thebrownblob

I’d work on that on your local rider. Here a certain percentage of workforce can be off on given day, if you request option day by the rules and day is open they can’t deny.
They have to give one optional day requested daily here. Single day vacations can be denied for any reasons pretty much.

PT Car Washer

Two car washers out on disability and one on an extended vacation. We have delivery drivers working in the wash every night.

iruhnman630

One of my stewards said we had an rpcd go to panel and lose for Saturday force in call outs.

They're advising us to just show up.
Is there more to the story?

Was this driver forced in on Saturday due to calling in during the week?

Were the Saturdays all 6th day punch?

Are start times posted individually for each driver and this driver scheduled off on Saturday?

Thebrownblob

Is there more to the story?

Was this driver forced in on Saturday due to calling in during the week?

Were the Saturdays all 6th day punch?

Are start times posted individually for each driver and this driver scheduled off on Saturday?
No one where I am has been taken to a panel only for missing Saturday, I really have a hard time believing a panel will uphold someone constantly being forced every Saturday. Somewhere in there the company has liability. Now we have had people go pretty far who had a lot of other attendance issues with Saturdays included but that’s a little different story.

clean hairy

In the southern, use option 3 for 7 days off, individually or any way you wish to use them.
Call in 60 or 90 min befor start time.
"This is Joe Schmoe, using option 3 for today"
Management cannot refuse use of opt 3 day.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
One of my stewards said we had an rpcd go to panel and lose for Saturday force in call outs.

They're advising us to just show up.
Aight well this is the internet and your steward is just one of many.

What's the real input, what's the result? and all the factors. This would be headline news in our local.